Archer starlight

Hi all does anyone have a archer by starlight nv gen3 add on I could look through??

My issue is I've always had digital add on which are okay but are limited so I want to go down the tube route, I've looked trough longbow set up they are amazing but I want to see how the archer compares to the longbow I know they are not as clear but want to see how true that is

Other issue I'm thinking of choosing or going for the longbow set up but but I would have to sell of loose my schimdt and swarovski scopes to do so as if I went for the archer set up I could still have an amazing day scope still and a good nv still

I know a longbow out performs a archer but I want to see by how much as I only shoot Fox's no more than 300 yards at night and I know a longbow goes much further than that so I'm thinking I may only need an archer for 300 yards so I'd like to look at one before I go arch or longbow set up 

Any info or if I could look through on be great thanks 

I've got an Addonight (Pard 007) but I was so pleased to get my Archer back after an overhaul. The biggest consideration is the scope. I use the Archer on a HW100 and a 1417 Annie and a CZ527 17 Hornet and they all wear Hawke scopes to good effect. I use T20 or T67 IR. I didn't like the Firefly laser but I believe the Dragonfly laser is better. It's generally accepted that high end scopes don't work so well with tubed. It's to do with the lens coatings. I tried an S&B 8x56 and it wasn't great.

An important piece of info that's often missed when talking about tubed NV! Expensive scopes are often used to get that last ounce of twilight. With my Archer I can use it without any IR way past the time when you can't see anything with a "normal" scope. Of course you won't see eye shine until the IR is switched on. The point I'm making is you don't necessarily  lose out by using a cheaper scope but then again I use mine mainly at night.

Thanks everyone for your replies I've found the better the scope lens the more IR you need that's why I already have and use a dragon fly good bit of kit 

As for going for a dedicated nv I have thought that route but I don't use a moa rail for quick release mounts I've never like the moa rails for looks and extra hight they add me being fuss pot ha 

Only down side I find to any add on nv is the added length not a major issue could just say my OCD kicks in ha that's why I liked the idea of a longbow set up day and night but I know the day scope will be nothing like I've got now with my s&b and swarovski glass as its desinged for the tube and IR 

Good plus point can have nv on any rifle just by buying another day scope if you can get hold of one 

Thanks