Jump to content
philpot

HW110k short term review

Recommended Posts

1 minute ago, villaman said:

The only thing  which may and i say may be better is the loading other wise its on par if not better IMO

Not getting into an argument mind

but if you had both hw110 and hw100

and you had to let one go

what one would you let go then

atvbjimmy:thumbs::thumbs::thumbs:

Share this post


Link to post

4 minutes ago, bigmac 97kt said:

Not getting into an argument mind

but if you had both hw110 and hw100

and you had to let one go

what one would you let go then

atvbjimmy:thumbs::thumbs::thumbs:

I did have both but still have HW100k  sold HW110 a few weeks ago only because my 100k is perfect with CS500 stock light weight cylinder and has been with me for some time plus shoots spot o , in fact i cant fault it in anyway or form .

I am thinking about selling my ultra and buying 110 or 110k 

Share this post


Link to post
1 minute ago, villaman said:

I did have both but still have HW100k  sold HW110 a few weeks ago only because my 100k is perfect with CS500 stock light weight cylinder and has been with me for some time plus shoots spot o , in fact i cant fault it in anyway or form .

I am thinking about selling my ultra and buying 110 or 110k 

Its been a good rifle that ultra Mitch

i think you will regret letting it go more than any other mind

id think long and hard over that mind Mitch

atvbjimmy:thumbs::thumbs::thumbs:

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post

But im a one to talk

never thought id let my hw100k go ether but i did

and you know why i had to

atvbjimmy:thumbs::thumbs::thumbs:

  • Like 1
  • Sad 1

Share this post


Link to post
6 hours ago, bigmac 97kt said:

Its been a good rifle that ultra Mitch

i think you will regret letting it go more than any other mind

id think long and hard over that mind Mitch

atvbjimmy:thumbs::thumbs::thumbs:

I think you might be right mate , just got back in from shooting with the ultra ,9 rabbits in  2 hours = £22.50 . 

I think this gun has paid for its self by now :thumbs:

Share this post


Link to post
13 hours ago, bigmac 97kt said:

Had a hold of the 110 when i picked up the impact Phil

im sooooooooo glad i did not get one mind

even the rfd say,d your better off with the hw100

But if it works for you Phil then thats all that counts mate

at the end of the day .

I do like the stocks mind easy to wipe over and clean all the shit off them

atvbjimmy:thumbs::thumbs::thumbs:

If they did a 100 the same size and weight that would be great, had hold of a 110k the other day much better weight and size and balance than the 100k, well for me anyway. I am going to have one, just what i have been looking for. ATB.

 

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
5 hours ago, lifelong cumbrian said:

If they did a 100 the same size and weight that would be great, had hold of a 110k the other day much better weight and size and balance than the 100k, well for me anyway. I am going to have one, just what i have been looking for. ATB.

 

What you've said here mate, is what I did a couple of years ago. Loved the look and feel of the 100kt when I shouldered a few rifles in a couple of rfd's fairly local to me.  Then borrowed a mate's 100kt .177 for a couple of weekends, scoped up and with bipod fitted, well, it just didn't feel right at all, for me. Bipod off, still not right.  Back to rfd and they had a couple of 110's in.  Shouldered one and had a good look etc, ordered one and paid deposit on the spot.  Felt superb, practically perfect, for me, in every department, length, weight, balance, the lot.  If these 110k's balance is even just a fraction better I can see them selling very well indeed.  And just to repeat, the mag loading, which a few people have mentioned, isn't exactly a nightmare lol, after a few goes you don't even think about it 👍

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
On 14/11/2018 at 06:50, lifelong cumbrian said:

If they did a 100 the same size and weight that would be great, had hold of a 110k the other day much better weight and size and balance than the 100k, well for me anyway. I am going to have one, just what i have been looking for. ATB.

 

There’s some bleddy noodle arms on here 😂😂😂

209596E0-22E8-4CBB-BF74-B17B44F02597.jpeg

  • Haha 4

Share this post


Link to post

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×