Deerhound lurchers

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2 minutes ago, Bearfoot said:

She came of here hare that day floored a big red hind herself I have thousands of pics have a good night lads ?????????

Only cos it had been ran over 9 mountains by other dogs you slipped a fresh un in when red tripped over ?? on a serious note I've seen 2 deerhound run on similar land to that and take what there supposed to but I've had an and no good for me one was thicker than any saluki x I've owned it fell over scratching it's ear 3 times in a row every time it Sat up was over again in run I've never had another since 

2 minutes ago, Bearfoot said:

She came of here hare that day floored a big red hind herself I have thousands of pics have a good night lads ?????????

Fair play tek some doing that I nearly got trod on be a fallow buck when it panic and crashed Thru the beating line today 

And I pood a bit 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Don't run foxes anymore had to get bitch pts with arthiritis in her front wrist at 6 year old since then only had snipey faced saluki cos I know I won't get a dog as good as she was too much shite about. But salukis have had em when they've got up outta drainage dykes or bits of cover when spaniel running through won't do 2 3 and 4 but I know they'd handle em when bumped into.

• Like 1
34 minutes ago, Black neck said:

Some boy Tom were

Towards the end ,Tom's dogs where nearly pure grey with maybe a 1/8 deerhound ,I think he got lucky with a big fawn dog called rebel  around 3/4 deerhound then just bred them to pure Grey's it was easier to get greyhounds for free then it was lurchers