Deerhound lurchers

9 hours ago, W. Katchum said:

Still better with another ingredient I’m mix imho. An lucky they seem to gel way most other types 

Mixed with collie they make good steady dogs. 

Only seen one mixed with bull. It's still learning but doing everything asked so far.

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Took my old bitch up to.a lad that took me to the worst place he could take me I was told later he was trying to kill my dog double wires well she killed 3 out3 his face was like beatroot I asked him to run 5 he said the guy was waiting to.pick me up I was told later that they had ran that ground fr 20 years and none of there dogs saluki x or whatever couldn't kill 2 fcken wankers that's what the dog games full off my dogs are not  perfect but they have a go or they pts simple ?a hare dog only no worth a fck to me 

• Like 4
7 hours ago, Bearfoot said:

Most coursing dogs fail when there took out there comfort zone and put to teeth it's horses for courses and alote fail when outcrosed to bull it's just your luck the bull deerhound mix is a stonger and gamer animal than the saluki x fact I've seen it with my own two eyes a good bull deerhound it's hard to beat ??

that will be the bull then lol

• Haha 3
3 minutes ago, Bearfoot said:

Big dog kill anything and did you stick to shooting foxes way that fen hat on ??put a picture up of your dogs killing a fox simple easy to do ✌️

are you talking to me, I have no interest in killing foxes with my dog whatsoever you fkin idiot all this is opinions.

• Haha 1