20% off

Heads up lads 20% off everything @ custom riffle scopes from 17-21 November you might be looking for addon Pard 007 unit , rangefinder gun mounted and load of other things , you will need a discount code which I can give you if you cant find it

1 hour ago, si brown said:

ffs Mitch... I was keeping quiet about that one!

I'm having one of them add-on's:laugh:

Si, these units are good in fact very good , I have tried different addons in the past and these are the best IMO .

I had a ward d700 which everybody raved about and once again the new 007 beats it imo and about £400+ cheaper 

I cant wait until CRS gets the new thermal scope with built in LRF coming in from Pard 

CRS have or its coming soon the new 008 a dedicated NV scope from Pard  . Looks like they will give pulsar run for there money 

19 minutes ago, villaman said:

Si, these units are good in fact very good , I have tried different addons in the past and these are the best IMO .

I had a ward d700 which everybody raved about and once again the new 007 beats it imo and about £400+ cheaper 

I was pretty impressed with Sean's at the weekend... like the idea you can stick it in your pocket and just stick it on when the light fades!

good bit of kit with the added bonus of it weighing nowt

7 minutes ago, si brown said:

I was pretty impressed with Sean's at the weekend... like the idea you can stick it in your pocket and just stick it on when the light fades!

good bit of kit with the added bonus of it weighing nowt

Don't forget give him the size of scope and he will make you a shim for it free of charge 

• Thanks 1
2 hours ago, villaman said:

I cant wait until CRS gets the new thermal scope with built in LRF coming in from Pard 

CRS have or its coming soon the new 008 a dedicated NV scope from Pard  . Looks like they will give pulsar run for there money 

Up till now ill stick with the xq50 thank you very much

not that i have one mind

but i do use pavs from time to time

ill wait and see what the reviews are like first and the price

but i dont think any thing comes close to the xq50

atvbjimmy:thumbs::thumbs::thumbs:

3 hours ago, si brown said:

its spot on for what I want Sean :thumbs:

gonna lend jimmy me photon when it/if it ever comes back!

Be good to get back to nv again cheers Si

Im having one of them add-ons as well

but after iv squared Sean up for the impact 

atvbjimmy:thumbs::thumbs::thumbs:

Popped into the RFD today and he showed me an Impact sub 12 that had come in, this years gun but very inaccurate, took me two mins to see the bloke had fcuked around trying to 'TUNE' it and made a balls. ASI are to give it a service and then it is up for sale at a few hundred quid off.

Just in case anyone is after one.

Phil