OUT OF THE BLUE

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Well i went over to Seans this morning to see SI as he is staying at seans this week end as my son kicked off again and we both thought si would be better off at his . Any way after all that

All I’m going say is, when you’ve got a true good mate that’s struggling & going through a hard time that is beyond there control & you know that you can help them one way or another, then do

You say that about the human race not being that bad bud, Thursday when I got back from work I went out back to bring my bin in and was no where to be seen, so I checked my security cameras to see whe

Posted Images

All I’m going say is, when you’ve got a true good mate that’s struggling & going through a hard time that is beyond there control & you know that you can help them one way or another, then do it. 

Lifes to short so make the most of it.

Jimmy your a life long mate, going back years we’ve been there for each other, be it fishing , motorcross, travelling the country at a moments notice to pick up cars, vans motorbikes, kitchens, you’ve always been there to help me out , even just company on the long journeys which I thank you for.

so look after it, & next time you decide to pack the shooting in , remember I want the money back not that f-cking .177 impact you soft git.

• Like 6
  • Haha 2
6 hours ago, vizlauk said:

All I’m going say is, when you’ve got a true good mate that’s struggling & going through a hard time that is beyond there control & you know that you can help them one way or another, then do it. 

Lifes to short so make the most of it.

Jimmy your a life long mate, going back years we’ve been there for each other, be it fishing , motorcross, travelling the country at a moments notice to pick up cars, vans motorbikes, kitchens, you’ve always been there to help me out , even just company on the long journeys which I thank you for.

so look after it, & next time you decide to pack the shooting in , remember I want the money back not that f-cking .177 impact you soft git.

ALL WAYS MATE YOU AND JACKIE

LOVE YOU BOTH TO BITS

ATVBJIMMY:thumbs::thumbs::thumbs:

What a gesture !! If everyone helped someone out world would be a better place true friends are hard to come by most these days are just acquaintances that are only out for themselves. Good luck with the gun Mac ..... What strap you after just a standard sling or the single fixing point one ?

• Like 2
29 minutes ago, bigmac 97kt said:

Need the fixing points more than a strap flynn

lol

but a single point strap would be good mind

was going to put some old bail twine on it last night

my arm was killing me lol?

atvbjimmy:thumbs::thumbs::thumbs:

I'll see what Ive got laying about  might have what from when I've had krickets sure I should have a paracord single point sling