OUT OF THE BLUE

Well i went over to Seans this morning to see SI as he is staying at seans this week end as my son kicked off again

and we both thought si would be better off at his .

Any way after all that has happened over the past few weeks yesterday i was going to give it all up but i was still going to get my impact for when i go down to si,s

just so i could keep my eye in so to speak

had a cuppa and a chat and off we went to the rfd,s bagnals and kerkwood at Newcastle

we got there and i handed the wonger over so that was £420 i had payed off it

then the lad behind the counter say,d we just got a delivery off FX this morning and there is a black FX IMPACT 177 here the rest are payed for so i asked to look at it .

So i shouldered it as you do and handed it back over we had a look at the new wild cat mk2

as well

then Sean (VISLAUK) turned and say,d to the lad IF HE BUYS IT TO DAY CAN YOU KNOCK A BIT OFF THE PRICE

HE THEN SPOKE TO THE RFD,S SON WHO SAY,D HE COULD NOT KNOCK SOME THING OFF IT AT WITCH SEAN SAY,S TO ME ILL PAY THE REST OFF FOR YOU AND YOU CAN HAVE IT TODAY .

JUST OUT OF THE BLUE

£1180 JUST LIKE THAT

iv got to pay him back mind but it knocked me for six lads

you have friends then you have friends

Sean is like a brother to me his home is my home and like wise same as si

si offered me a rifle to use as well

IM GOB SMACKED WITH WHAT SEAN HAS DONE FOR ME 

HONEST LADS I DONT KNOW HOW TO THANK HIM AT ALL

THANK YOU JUST DOSE NOT SEEM GOOD ENOUGH

last thing he say,d to me was NOW CHEER YOUR SELF UP

I HAVE SEAN I HAVE MATE ALL SET UP NOW MATE

just need to zero it now

THANKS MATE

ATVBJIMMY:thumbs::thumbs::thumbs:

DSC_0012.JPG

DSC_0013.JPG

DSC_0014.JPG

DSC_0015.JPG

• Like 12

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Well i went over to Seans this morning to see SI as he is staying at seans this week end as my son kicked off again and we both thought si would be better off at his . Any way after all that

All I’m going say is, when you’ve got a true good mate that’s struggling & going through a hard time that is beyond there control & you know that you can help them one way or another, then do

You say that about the human race not being that bad bud, Thursday when I got back from work I went out back to bring my bin in and was no where to be seen, so I checked my security cameras to see whe

Posted Images

4 minutes ago, villaman said:

You can thank him by carrying on shooting you old tart :thumbs:

What a great bloke to do what he did ,nice one  Sean , just shows the human race is not that bad Jimmy after what you have gone through 

You say that about the human race not being that bad bud, Thursday when I got back from work I went out back to bring my bin in and was no where to be seen, so I checked my security cameras to see where the dustman had left them he had put it next door to me against there gates so watched a bit longer the next door neighbor came out to get his bin looked at mine which is a tad bigger and took my 7 off and put his 9 on how sads that ? Mitch 

• Like 1
  • Haha 6