Tryed the new viper

Got a new permission at a farm shop yesterday, bought a nitesite viper a few months ago and tryd it tonight at the new perm, got there at 4pm and shot some ferrals as they came in to roost, when it got dark about 5ish i put on the ns viper and got some longtails about 8 in all but they were in the pallets so could only get to these 3, great place when i find the best spots i should get plenty, some realy big about ones here.

20181109_174230.jpg

20181109_183034.jpg

20181109_190024.jpg

• Like 14

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Got a new permission at a farm shop yesterday, bought a nitesite viper a few months ago and tryd it tonight at the new perm, got there at 4pm and shot some ferrals as they came in to roost, when it go

Well done getting the new perm` John                                                                                                                 ----                                              T

I have both the Viper and Wolf units and have to say the Viper is brilliant at closer range as the light is not so critical whereas the Wolf is twitchy close in but really comes into it's own when we

Posted Images

Well done getting the new perm` John :good:                                                                                                                ----                                              Twat !

Those rats are way bigger than the ferals ! :icon_eek:

Nice shooting mate.

atb  Mark.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
1 hour ago, big napper said:

Cheers matty the viper is great pal, iv had a few photons and addons but i think for me because i shoot a lot in the day aswell that the viper is the best thing ive used so far, just takes a minit to put on the scope and your away.

Cheers mate was thinking about the photon as I would prefer to look through the scope rather than a screen but heard some bad reviews over them. ?

Photons are sound mate, crystal clear, i just like to stick to useing  1 gun so didnt want to be changing scopes from photon to day scope thats why i got this, only bad thing about photons is some can pe a right pain to zero but some fine, they are great if you keep it on 1 gun for night use.

18 minutes ago, matty thud said:

Cheers mate was thinking about the photon as I would prefer to look through the scope rather than a screen but heard some bad reviews over them. ?

Just seen your reply mate, I was the same I bought the viper but couldn't get on with the screen so I sold it and got the photon rt, now in my opinion it's a great scope for the price, could be better but the price tag says it all, but for airgun range I cannot fault it, easy to use, straight forward, I'm getting 3hours off four rechargeable AA batteries that's using the built in ir which is fine, easy recognise rabbits upto 100yds plus, does what I need it for, now with an external ir even better results, but tthuhat's just my opinion.... ? 

• Like 2
45 minutes ago, big napper said:

Photons are sound mate, crystal clear, i just like to stick to useing  1 gun so didnt want to be changing scopes from photon to day scope thats why i got this, only bad thing about photons is some can pe a right pain to zero but some fine, they are great if you keep it on 1 gun for night use.

?? 

46 minutes ago, Phill-W68 said:

Just seen your reply mate, I was the same I bought the viper but couldn't get on with the screen so I sold it and got the photon rt, now in my opinion it's a great scope for the price, could be better but the price tag says it all, but for airgun range I cannot fault it, easy to use, straight forward, I'm getting 3hours off four rechargeable AA batteries that's using the built in ir which is fine, easy recognise rabbits upto 100yds plus, does what I need it for, now with an external ir even better results, but tthuhat's just my opinion.... ? 

That's thrown me now.  ? ?