DSC_0002.JPG

DSC_0003.JPG

DSC_0004.JPG

DSC_0005.JPG

DSC_0006.JPG

DSC_0007.JPG

DSC_0008.JPG

DSC_0009.JPG

That isn't the Falcon scope you just bought Jimmy, is it.

I would be interested in the headlamp when you decide mate as I could do with a back up for my cree unit now that I am sea fishing again. So hear me in mind please Jimmy.

I think my buddy may want the adjustable weaver mount if it is not fastened to your rangefinder.

Anyway, why are you going to sell them......

Phil

1 hour ago, philpot said:

That isn't the Falcon scope you just bought Jimmy, is it.

I would be interested in the headlamp when you decide mate as I could do with a back up for my cree unit now that I am sea fishing again. So hear me in mind please Jimmy.

I think my buddy may want the adjustable weaver mount if it is not fastened to your rangefinder.

Anyway, why are you going to sell them......

Phil

My heart is just not in it any more Phil

and the ultra 22 single shot may be up for sale soon

as Ethan,s yz125 bike is fecked and needs a total engine rebuild

and as thats the only rifle i have to use thats it for me

like i say,d Phil my heart is not in it any more

iv lost the will so to speak

atvbjimmy:thumbs::thumbs::thumbs:

I am so sorry you feel this way mate although I know how bad this year has been for you jimmy. I just don't know what else to say other than what I have said over the past week's / months..

You have friends on here mate who would do anything to help if they could including me but only you know your own mind. You have a very special friend in Sean who I am certain will bend over backwards to help you and have a gun for you to use.

perhaps a break would help, I have done this with my clay shooting. but if you keep some gear, it is there for you when you feturn.

Phil

• Like 2
16 hours ago, stealthy1 said:

Your being a fanny again.

Exactly. One day giving it all up. Next day giving it all up except for one gun. Next day ordered a new gun. Next day going for FAC. Next day giving it all up again.

Mac, stop being a big girl's blouse and just have a break for a while. If you still feel that way after a few weeks (which you won't) sell the stuff then.  It'd be a right ballache having to buy it all again, not to mention expensive.

AND WE CAN'T STAND THE SUSPENSE ANY LONGER. :feck:

Atb. 

30 minutes ago, walshie said:

Exactly. One day giving it all up. Next day giving it all up except for one gun. Next day ordered a new gun. Next day going for FAC. Next day giving it all up again.

Mac, stop being a big girl's blouse and just have a break for a while. If you still feel that way after a few weeks (which you won't) sell the stuff then.  It'd be a right ballache having to buy it all again, not to mention expensive.

AND WE CAN'T STAND THE SUSPENSE ANY LONGER. :feck:

Atb. 

Change of plan.... he’s loving it again!

hes just bought this and we’re off out tonight?2FAEEDE0-1B0C-4571-BE16-0F960260A4EC.jpeg.9e0ec092754189eb88636fba60e43e15.jpeg

• Like 8
9 minutes ago, si brown said:

Change of plan.... he’s loving it again!

hes just bought this and we’re off out tonight?2FAEEDE0-1B0C-4571-BE16-0F960260A4EC.jpeg.9e0ec092754189eb88636fba60e43e15.jpeg

Very nice..... If that doesn't want to make you stay in the sport then nothing will... ?.... SI... off topic I know, but did you get those pellets??? 

37 minutes ago, Phill-W68 said:

Very nice..... If that doesn't want to make you stay in the sport then nothing will... ?.... SI... off topic I know, but did you get those pellets??? 

I was away before yesterday’s post phil, should imagine they’ll be with a neighbor by now... I’ll let you know tomorrow?

Cheers si 

• Like 1