fx impact 22

fx impact 22

View Advert

selling the above less then 2 weeks old ,as I prefer my wild cat,gun com es with a nice hawk eclipse scope and all the paper work asking 1250 a big saving on a new gun ,not a mark on it anywhere collected only I will not post,advertised elsewhere as well no time wasters gun is cheap enough as it is

• Advertiser
    j j m
  • Date
    09/11/18
  • Price
    £1,250.00
  • Category

2 hours ago, j j m said:

fx impact 22

View Advert

selling the above less then 2 weeks old ,as I prefer my wild cat,gun com es with a nice hawk eclipse scope and all the paper work asking 1250 a big saving on a new gun ,not a mark on it anywhere collected only I will not post,advertised elsewhere as well no time wasters gun is cheap enough as it is

• Advertiser
    j j m
  • Date
    09/11/18
  • Price
    £1,250.00
  • Category

Hi jjm 

Can you send me some pics of the gun and the paperwork please. Where did you buy gun from ?

Thanks

its not the first tome ive took a big loss on a gun selling it on here ,I don't think it will be the last paul got a bargain and im happy he is happy with the kit ,now I will just forget about it you live and learn some lessons can be expensive ,luckily for me ive come in to quite a bit of money lately so I can live with the loss ha ha

• Like 3
On 09/11/2018 at 20:16, j j m said:

its not the first tome ive took a big loss on a gun selling it on here ,I don't think it will be the last paul got a bargain and im happy he is happy with the kit ,now I will just forget about it you live and learn some lessons can be expensive ,luckily for me ive come in to quite a bit of money lately so I can live with the loss ha ha

Who bought it ?  Jeff pass his number onto me as I need to know something about a .22 impact 

• Like 1