coursing clamp down

16 minutes ago, DavoH66 said:

av been runing round driffeild way mate been goint 2 or 3 times a week and had not one bit of bother touch wood 

I've some perm over there but f**k  all on it just excuse to be in area ha used to be outta house on land first light home for 11/12 dinnertime with good few runs each 45 min an hour from my doorstep or do an hour drive with pups and bag up on whites 

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Unity amongst Lurchermen, Mouchers, and Freelancers will never work,..and history tells us that it is 'Dog Eat Dog' World,..always has been, always will be... If you have permission to run your d

Happier days 

is that you mate, here is the first litter I bred 1972 ish I took the photo, and was the same age as the older boy in the pic, the mother killed loads of hares off the land through that fence and no o

Posted Images

A few years back some of the ,members of this forum formed a group LAGBI and were warning about the attitude plans and behavior of Country side Alliance. The already representative party that was seated on the Commitee on behalf of Lurchers and longdogs changed its name to AWL and asked everyone to join them and the Country Alliance to fight for Lurcher work alongside other Country side activities well well well here we are few years down the road and stabbed in the back once again,

• Like 6
1 hour ago, Bearfoot said:

There is a significant difference in one man hunting for the pot and guys matching dogs we don't need to do the maths 

There lies a divide in lurcher work, if lurcher lads cannot stick together there is no way other field sports are going to stand united!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Thanks 1
40 minutes ago, joe ox said:

There lies a divide in lurcher work, if lurcher lads cannot stick together there is no way other field sports are going to stand united!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I can only go on how I contuct myself we all have different standards that's what makes us  individuals I won't be filling in a application form 

Edited by Bearfoot
29 minutes ago, Bearfoot said:

I can only go on how I contuct myself we all have different standards that's what makes us  individuals I won't be filling in a application form 

I wasn't having a dig at you just pointing out the divides which will always be there IMO simply because of human nature, they have never and will never get my money.

This is it we can only conduct our selves as we see fit.  MY daughter started work in the local and one of the farmers was chatting to her who I have known since a kid. He said I was all ways respectful unlike a lot of hunters. I basically never leave a trace and don't disturb live stock if possible and I give them a cheery wave before I disappear into the woods :lol:

• Like 1

Unity amongst Lurchermen, Mouchers, and Freelancers will never work,..and history tells us that it is 'Dog Eat Dog' World,..always has been, always will be...:yes:

If you have permission to run your dogs over certain areas, then you have to guard it jealously,..and if you cannot, you need to take what you can, before some other fecker does... If you have no land of your own, then you must do,.. what you must do...

Rules and regulations are not for me, as a lifelong hunter, I have my own, personal code of conduct, it is indelibly etched upon my heart...

I'll walk alone,...until it is no longer possible...?

248834596_3-EddiewithCeltandtheauthorwithLucyonIsla-Copy-jpg(1).jpg.317da4f56c792fdeda3a9ac7b4bef8d4.jpg

• Like 17