White ****ing poppies.

On 09/11/2018 at 01:10, socks said:

The left wing liberals have hijacked the poppy for their own political gains ... the white poppy is to commemorate all fallen people of all wars and conflicts ... so alongside our British and allied dead they commemorate the death of nazis that tortured starved and brutally killed millions of innocents ... the Japanese that inflicted terrible horror and cruelty on our troops that they captured ... isis that have unleashed untold horrors on their captives with filmed beheadings mass rape of izidi women and girls burning people alive all filmed and transmitted for all to watch .... I first marched at a rememberance parade as a cub then as a boy scout then as an army cadet and then as a serving soldier and my pride grew with my age and i find it deeply offensive that the very people our forefathers and many of my friends died to protect have the audacity to claim red poppies symbolise war and the white poppy is for everybody ... this sickening self loathing of who we are that is being taught to our kids in schools and universities needs to stop or this once proud and brave nation will be lost and we will all be wearing white Poppy’s alongside our white feathers ......

B5D52A38-FD70-49E3-9849-7B599F5B8807.jpeg

White poppies alongside 'their' white flags more like!

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

The left wing liberals have hijacked the poppy for their own political gains ... the white poppy is to commemorate all fallen people of all wars and conflicts ... so alongside our British and allied d

This thread has confused me that much Iv just punched the fella next door for having a white puppy .

Stood for an hour drinking coffee beside the centennial flame watching the poppies fall and the names and faces scrolling on the screen.    

Posted Images

On 08/11/2018 at 17:04, Greyman said:

Is this just standard poppy rage or are you going to share with us what wearing a white poppy is meant to represent, I,ve never felt such anger at a flowers colour before, I need to no why before I go windmilling down the street at random people over the colour of there poppy ?

Just seen this, LMFAO ???