Electrical question

1 hour ago, scothunter said:

Hey guys I have a touch lamp that I want to hook up to a smart plug for Alexa. 

Will I need to convert it to a normal lamp before it will Work? And if so how hard is it to convert it. 

Wow I,m quite stunned that a man who believes the kebab man is here to poison everyone and Putin wants to invade Scotland has a government listening device in his home, my misses wants one but it's a no from me ?

• Like 2
1 minute ago, Greyman said:

Wow I,m quite stunned that a man who believes the kebab man is here to poison everyone and Putin wants to invade Scotland has a government listening device in his home, my misses wants one but it's a no from me ?

Twisting thing's again mate tut tut. 

That's not exactly what I said. 

And I never said anything about Putin invading Scotland.

Noticed all you russian loving c**ts were quite when those two who did it came up with the lame excuse for being here. 

Government listening device ! Now who's a paranoid loony

4 minutes ago, scothunter said:

Yea but I kinda like this lamp and not seen another like it. But thanks for the reply gav

If you get into it normaly through the base, there is a pc mounted you'll need to take that out and join the wires in and out together, be careful to well insulate it and make sure nothings touching the chassis. PM me a pic and I'll try explain better once I've seen it if that helps ?

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
8 minutes ago, scothunter said:

Twisting thing's again mate tut tut. 

That's not exactly what I said. 

And I never said anything about Putin invading Scotland.

Noticed all you russian loving c**ts were quite when those two who did it came up with the lame excuse for being here. 

Government listening device ! Now who's a paranoid loony

Government listening device! Now who,s a paranoid looney, definately me

• Like 1
4 minutes ago, scothunter said:

Oh well that's conclusive proof cause of a jewtube vid lol

There,s a program on tv called hunted not sure if you are familiar with it, but basically people volunteer to go on the run and a group of ex plods and other criminal hunters use the power of the state to try and catch you, if you have an alexa in your house they tap straight into it and play back all your conversations to find out all about you, they are doing this from an office in London mate, and telematics a new safety feature fitted to new cars is another of there favourite toys as it gives them a ping every couple of minutes telling them exactly were your car is from the second the engine is switched on, you don't need conclusive proof just open your eyes and stop listening to the bbc, ????

• Like 1