Extreme distance at sub 12...

steg

??.. ok 

7 yards actually!  ? 100kt, airmax 4-16×50 zero'd at 35 yards with jsb heavy.

Eyed a young rat a few days ago whilst watching a robin going about it's buisness. Got decking in rear garden..been down about 14 years now and never seen a rat till recently, although I've had the odd bee nest. Neighbour's either side got fish ponds/ bird food tables so there go's.

Bit of mackerel oil and peanut butter here and there..kitchen window open..couple of Stella to hand after a few rough niteshift and wait it out.

Managed a youngster yesterday morn before bed and another one this morn followed by an adult. 

One and a half mil dot holdover at 7 yards with SF cranked down to 10 yards still a tadge bluuurrrrry!  

A few pics anyway, 

20181108_125422.jpg

20181108_125202.jpg

20181108_095635.jpg

20181108_123407.jpg

• Like 7

Nice going! Nice set up too. I find bagging a rat in my garden is very satisaying!  I also get the odd one and sit our and wait for them with my hw100 too. Once my lurcher caught one and Braught it in for us still alive and then let it go, that was fun lol my wife went nuts ?

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Decking, bird feeders and ponds make a 5* habitat for rats.

I always advise anyone with decking to make sure access is left for rat boxes as you can almost guarantee you will need it one day!

:thumbs:

Edited by Deker
  • Like 2
12 hours ago, Deker said:

Decking, bird feeders and ponds make a 5* habitat for rats.

I always advise anyone with decking to make sure access is left for rat boxes as you can almost guarantee you will need it one day!

:thumbs:

Food for thought! Hopefully it's all going to be replaced this spring, all going well. Will be interesting to see what's under there when I lift it! 

Will bare that in mind... cheers! ?