Underdog

Electric cars?

1 hour ago, Gav said:

That's the trouble they're always changing the goal posts then no one knows where they are, they banned 2 stroke out boards a while ago because of pollution, trouble is then the 4 stroke are heavier use more juice and oil = creates more pollution. The folk in offices making these rules up should be wearing clown outfits honestly. I'm putting in for a pallet of kitty litter before they ban that too 😜

Experts, EX=the unknown factor and PERT=erect nipple!

• Thanks 1

On 08/11/2018 at 21:15, Gav said:

That's the trouble they're always changing the goal posts then no one knows where they are, they banned 2 stroke out boards a while ago because of pollution, trouble is then the 4 stroke are heavier use more juice and oil = creates more pollution. The folk in offices making these rules up should be wearing clown outfits honestly. I'm putting in for a pallet of kitty litter before they ban that too 😜

Last I heard boiling it is the way to go.

7 hours ago, dogmandont said:

Last I heard boiling it is the way to go.

The flash point of diesel is around 52c and with a boiling point of 60c upwards so I'd be very careful doing it that way, I've never heard of boiling?

On 18/11/2018 at 06:43, Gav said:

The flash point of diesel is around 52c and with a boiling point of 60c upwards so I'd be very careful doing it that way, I've never heard of boiling?

Supposed to be all the rage. Lol. It was the kitty litter first then the powder now boiling.