Grew’s first night out

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Just me and the grew out tonight for her first look on the lamp , had to get the rabbits handy with her being so green but she didn’t miss much and retrieved ever rabbit back to hand, looking good ?

Here you go Tomo

Not quite got it Trev don't worry I'll take her 

Posted Images

11 minutes ago, billhardy said:

this sapling out of that f1back to a collie non ped whippet .twenty three there abouts 

image.jpeg

This was how the lad bought her back ta me immaculate twelve mths old his work commitments took her away from him I was gonna gift her away on here but on further thinking I may keep her myself she big enough fa me these days .atb bill

• Like 2
2 hours ago, billhardy said:

This was how the lad bought her back ta me immaculate twelve mths old his work commitments took her away from him I was gonna gift her away on here but on further thinking I may keep her myself she big enough fa me these days .atb bill

Nice little bitch that pal, Atb

2 hours ago, billhardy said:

Nice bill

3 hours ago, Andrewreynoldshunting said:

Nice bitch Trev. I like the grews too, so exciting to watch. Have you been filming much? Looks like a touch of some saluki. Lovely bitch. Good luck with her.

Cheers mate no more filming from me, she does look like she has saluki in her and she's got some wind but she's a first cross, the sire's a ped whippet put to a working greyhound

• Like 1