• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

My g fathers badger digging j russells.

Jim finished now, good dog to have around

Posted Images

I heard about the cat problem over there Aussie what's the story on them is it in the cities or countryside and why has it got so out of hand surely there's only so much a cat can eat, I thought they would regulate themselves, but what would I know about cats haha.

3 hours ago, Furrosious ferreter said:

15574306059553972093979405784056.jpg.d4c96fb43690d5a072993935b552a28d.jpgMine....

He is tiny... but a big personallity.

Love ferreting and finding holes in the hedges.

FF

About the same size as mine mate. Does the job though 

15 hours ago, Apache... said:

I heard about the cat problem over there Aussie what's the story on them is it in the cities or countryside and why has it got so out of hand surely there's only so much a cat can eat, I thought they would regulate themselves, but what would I know about cats haha.

They are pretty well everywhere here from the Victorian Alps to desert and rain forrest.I grew up in Sydney near an abattoir and I used to catch hundreds with my staffs and other terriers.I'm on a farm now in Western NSW.No rabbits around me but heaps of native birds,lizards and other animals the cats feed on.My two Russells have learned to deal with them together without getting towelled up.The only real predator here for cats is foxes,eagles or dingoes in some places.

1 hour ago, Cocobean said:

It was his son I gave to a friend for his brother to live simi hunting but mostly on the couch  the matting was never ment to happen ... I take it your a patterdale  man ?

Anything that works my man white, red black, tan or pink aslong as it grafts?? But that’s what I’ve personally  had most success with 

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...