4 hours ago, zandy01 said:

How about using a GoPro, you could grab still images from the video footage, really small, light, compact etc ???

just a thought.

I,d like something where I can record at say 960fps, get some Slow motion footage.. 

• Like 1
4 hours ago, Phill-W68 said:

I,d like something where I can record at say 960fps, get some Slow motion footage.. 

Ah right, I know you can do slow motion with GoPro software but I would imaging most camera’s that shoot that kind of FPS will be very bulky and expensive.

good luck with your search, hope you find something ?

• Like 1
On 08/11/2018 at 14:48, Phill-W68 said:

Good luck get something that can shoot 900+fps video and is still gun mountable and affordable. You're looking at high range cameras there couple of thousand would be more likely. Be wary of anything claiming to shoot anything like that sort of fps and is only a few hundred. 

7 hours ago, Mark_mjs93 said:

Good luck get something that can shoot 900+fps video and is still gun mountable and affordable. You're looking at high range cameras there couple of thousand would be more likely. Be wary of anything claiming to shoot anything like that sort of fps and is only a few hundred. 

OK mate cheers, havnt got that kind of money and wouldn't spend it on one if I did... ?