Longnetting at night

smithie

• Replies 313
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

It’s all about getting out Fred , numbers are a bonus to me. I have a lovely drop not too far from home and a 20 min walk saw me at the bottom of a bank . On the other side of the bank is a 10acr

Only five but it was good to be out with a likeminded chap.

Fred.. it’s thl mate, there are a lot of folk doing a lot of things which they don’t post about.. they can’t do with the bitching and clowns that frequent thl ,it’s a shame cos there were some very kn

Posted Images

on a lighter note. most on here have been on a lot longer than me. looking through archive posts. there was some really good regular posts. woodman, peg and gun, mole catcher, map reader, etc. I know 1chap passed away but is there a reason they leave or do they just drift away? 

Fred.. it’s thl mate, there are a lot of folk doing a lot of things which they don’t post about.. they can’t do with the bitching and clowns that frequent thl ,it’s a shame cos there were some very knowledgeable interesting people on here at one time . You can only take so much before you walk .

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2
5 hours ago, Mr Wilkes said:

Fred.. it’s thl mate, there are a lot of folk doing a lot of things which they don’t post about.. they can’t do with the bitching and clowns that frequent thl ,it’s a shame cos there were some very knowledgeable interesting people on here at one time . You can only take so much before you walk .

I read most of the posts on here and have been a member of thl for a few years. I work as a pest controller full time and could post every week but dont because the posts will be pulled apart within a few hours which makes the effort to put things on a waste of time

IWM

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Someone’s pmd you Morris saying you are in for a kicking and better watch your back... it’s hard to desipher your ramblings mate. If that’s right then paste it up on here and let’s see who the bully is ??

edited to add that you must have a cup of char a nice slice of cake and talk it through him ? under no circumstances should you revert to violence ✌?