Longnetting at night

smithie

• Replies 313
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

It’s all about getting out Fred , numbers are a bonus to me. I have a lovely drop not too far from home and a 20 min walk saw me at the bottom of a bank . On the other side of the bank is a 10acr

Only five but it was good to be out with a likeminded chap.

Fred.. it’s thl mate, there are a lot of folk doing a lot of things which they don’t post about.. they can’t do with the bitching and clowns that frequent thl ,it’s a shame cos there were some very kn

Posted Images

3 hours ago, Our team said:

Sometimes. It's nice to sit beside yourself. And take it all in       hope. Wind drops.  Then I can go out. This weekend. 

See our team this site and section as actually been missing someone like you whos  been there and done it real field craft thank you for that now please keep posting your expertise were all learning  new methods  and tips that will benefit is all in the future 

• Haha 1

Cheers bill, we managed one drop before Erik beat us, it was a long walk in and the net was layed flat in a 10 yrd section with two bunny’s in , as I neared the net I put up another two which ran over the net. Smithie killed the two and pointed out that the top line had been bitten through ?? . It was good to be out but it looks like I’ll be flying solo from now on ?

37 minutes ago, Mr Wilkes said:

Cheers bill, we managed one drop before Erik beat us, it was a long walk in and the net was layed flat in a 10 yrd section with two bunny’s in , as I neared the net I put up another two which ran over the net. Smithie killed the two and pointed out that the top line had been bitten through ?? . It was good to be out but it looks like I’ll be flying solo from now on ?

has smithie finished for good? I came back to it after a 15 year break so never say never