New pellets QYS FT

Got them pellets Phill. Nice one. They seem properly well shaped. The finish is super. They dont seem to deform like AAF's and Exacts either. Will try and get out for an hour or two tomorrow if the weathers alright. Do you know if that make um in .51/52? Where did you order your batch from?

For those who haven't seen um up close. Plenty of space in that skirt... 

image1.jpeg.a30abe99777cef8025f87c85b25c5014.jpeg

image2.jpeg.0c6715d71c29b75a2f76439c293ac219.jpeg

1 hour ago, Rez said:

Got them pellets Phill. Nice one. They seem properly well shaped. The finish is super. They dont seem to deform like AAF's and Exacts either. Will try and get out for an hour or two tomorrow if the weathers alright. Do you know if that make um in .51/52? Where did you order your batch from?

For those who haven't seen um up close. Plenty of space in that skirt... 

image1.jpeg.a30abe99777cef8025f87c85b25c5014.jpeg

image2.jpeg.0c6715d71c29b75a2f76439c293ac219.jpeg

I got them from uttings... They certainly look well made

Managed to get out this am for a couple of hours and overall, they're bloody alright. Good enough for me to buy a tin or two next time Im in need. 

It was quite still on the perm and these are from sitting with a tree stump as my rest and 10 shot groups. Almost on zero from the word go. They feel a lot looser in the breech than my RWS or AA Fields but its to be expected as these are .50.

Stretched it out to 60 v'man, just for you ? Had to use the larger disk though, could hardly bloody see it through me little 2-7 @ 5x. Dropped off a lot at that range probs due to only throwing um at 10.6 at the muzzle which is fine, as that's what it does with most pellets.

Was gonna try um through me 7 too, but I know already it won't be of favour. Fussy cow.

Great pellet, probs even better in some others PCP's.

image1.jpeg

image2.jpeg

image3.jpeg

• Like 2
40 minutes ago, Phill-W68 said:

There you go mate

DSC_0424.JPG

I've not seen these before, and going by the name on the tin  it is more than likely I'd not even contemplate picking a tin up.

Pellets look to be well made in the pic and so after seeing the small groups made in the other pic I may well reconsider ? 

Thanks for the info lads ? 

• Like 1