Recenntly buying a well bred bull x pup cant beleve how clever they are at 3 months old unreal 

• Like 1

Can't be a real one then, their all thick as feck...

1 hour ago, mr powers said:

Recenntly buying a well bred bull x pup cant beleve how clever they are at 3 months old unreal 

I thought I'd seen you on here over the years having a few bull crosses?

• Like 1

I am sick and tired of blanket statements about bull crosses I have 5/83/8 cross and is good as any other cross I've owned don't give me crap had dogs forty years 

• Like 5
  • Haha 1

38 minutes ago, j316 said:

I am sick and tired of blanket statements about bull crosses I have 5/83/8 cross and is good as any other cross I've owned don't give me crap had dogs forty years 

not got a clue about bullx but been brought up with bull all my life and there is just as many clever as there is thick so would of thought they could bring some brains as well as braun at times? i like the bullx it looks like they can do a lot of different jobs from some of the stuff ive been reading on here and peoples dogs ive seen

4 minutes ago, Criss86 said:

not got a clue about bullx but been brought up with bull all my life and there is just as many clever as there is thick so would of thought they could bring some brains as well as braun at times? i like the bullx it looks like they can do a lot of different jobs from some of the stuff ive been reading on here and peoples dogs ive seen

There turds apparently 

• Haha 1

30 minutes ago, Black neck said:

There turds apparently 

i dont know my self but i have seen a lot of opinions on here about them being well mixed. i suppose its each to there own there lad up the road from me is well happy with his one and said shes just as good as his other two lurchers laking a little in speed to them but making up for it in other ways 

1 hour ago, Criss86 said:

i dont know my self but i have seen a lot of opinions on here about them being well mixed. i suppose its each to there own there lad up the road from me is well happy with his one and said shes just as good as his other two lurchers laking a little in speed to them but making up for it in other ways 

sent a pm ?

I’ve kept bull lurchers for over 20 years . Won’t keepanything else . I like them with a good mixture in there blood but at least quarter bull , had some real classy animals to .best dog I ever owned was a collie grey x bull grey , we put that to a bitch that was Went back to minshaw stuff with added bull , I kept bitches out of that all dogs and bitches were pretty much all rounders ,we still have the lines now   , plus I have a collie grey x bull grey bitch , determination is unreal in them ,

3EFEE773-4175-4D4B-ACBC-EEBD28ED8D25.jpeg

5A7FCFEB-E666-4B9B-A708-4B7009EA5198.jpeg

25FA76B6-FAA7-49E7-887F-776A6B117739.jpeg

• Like 17

Foxpack hows the bitch in your last pic bred ? Looks like it can run abit

Just now, C.green said:

Foxpack hows the bitch in your last pic bred ? Looks like it can run abit

She is off a long line of bull lurchers mate , she’s owned by a mate of mine , I bred her , and your right mate she can run a bit 

14 minutes ago, Foxpack 2 said:

She is off a long line of bull lurchers mate , she’s owned by a mate of mine , I bred her , and your right mate she can run a bit 

Yes but can you send it shop for a tin of spesh and trust it not to drink any on the way back like the dogs of old

Did you have one out of that dog gaffa to a bull cross bitch foxpack ? Or was it someone else. Some nice animals youve had thats for sure

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, C.green said:

Did you have one out of that dog gaffa to a bull cross bitch foxpack ? Or was it someone else. Some nice animals youve had thats for sure

Yes mate it’s the mother of the brindle 👍👍👍