Walther rotex rm8

Are these any good? Iv not had many air rifles but bought one of these a few weeks back and really like it i dropped my first two rabbits with it Friday night using a nite site viper i bought midweek at about 30 yards and have had a load of crows with it too so far it seems very accurate and powerful too

• Like 1

Hi Rouge2015, i put a post on here recently asking is someone had one of these and what are they like? but nobody owned this new model replied. 

I had emailed the manufacture and the latest model is regulated and i had seen these 2 reviews of it, was looking at getting it as a good second rifle.

• Like 1

I had one of the wood stocked when they came out couldn't get on with it was too long with mod on and couldn't get it grouping right with various pellets. Ended up with a s200 as exchange from shop ...... My pal bought the varmint a few month ago I shot it and still too long for what I like but spot on to shoot accurate and chronoe d at 11.2 it's not a bad gun 

• Like 2

They are a long gun i agree with you there mate and quite heavy when walking around with the bv add on but like u said i like the accuracy of it mine is pushing 11.7 with air arms diabolo i havent tried any other pellet but il stick with these

When loads of us had issues with the RM8 about four or five years ago, one tuning company modified the rifle by cutting the barrel down, replacing the heavy air tank for a BSA R10 tank and replacing the reg. I was told that this work turned these guns into something far better than when they came out of the factory. I was tempted but got rid instead.

Phil

• Like 2