My Mali X

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I've been asked time and time again, so I waited for the new coat to come through and here you go. This Bitch was up for grabs as a pup, a suitable home never came up, so I kept it and I'm glad I

Nice bitch mate, my dog is 1/4 mally 1/4 collie 1/2 greyhound.

Nice bitch Lee...very similar to my lad?

Posted Images

1 hour ago, leegreen said:

I've been asked time and time again, so I waited for the new coat to come through and here you go.

This Bitch was up for grabs as a pup, a suitable home never came up, so I kept it and I'm glad I did.

20180925_163443.jpg

20181002_104235.jpg

Looks a lovely animal 

• Like 2

fine looking animals chaps. . . . I can see why Trigger and Bird are fans of these types. . . I saw a few of them Malamute 1st crosses and a couple of the second gens put back to Buddy etc. they are all fine animals. 

Way too much dog for me as a simple bunny basher... But I dare say they would probably do the job better and for longer than either of my dogs in reality. If that's what they were reared and trained to do etc.

I once saw that Dog of triggers "Buster" on a ferreted bunny between 2 sheep netted fences in a little ditch/stream... It was one of the most fluid and fast chases and catches I have ever witnessed involving the dog jumping the fences 2 times over and back etc, and basically following the bunny like a snake until it picked it up in front of us. Trigger missed it while he was putting a net on the hole and it all happened so fast and silent it was ghost-like. 

I imagine dogs like that would take a lot more stick and suffer from less injuries than our weak-kneed little whippety ferreting dogs made so popular these days.

On a point with this bitch she given just bits first parts ,was taken to just let her come on steady daily walks bits shining nothing to over tax her  this has paid off  ten fold she now his in serious employment and loving it ,I have chose this jukel for a family member at two days old  her dam his now in work with security. She seems to have endless stamina no negative saluki traits seems like with postie a and the other little bitch the litter has been a success I know one bitch was with a hunt she hunted on with the pack dispatching those vermin ,atb bill

4 minutes ago, vin said:

fine looking animals chaps. . . . I can see why Trigger and Bird are fans of these types. . . I saw a few of them Malamute 1st crosses and a couple of the second gens put back to Buddy etc. they are all fine animals. 

Way too much dog for me as a simple bunny basher... But I dare say they would probably do the job better and for longer than either of my dogs in reality. If that's what they were reared and trained to do etc.

I once saw that Dog of triggers "Buster" on a ferreted bunny between 2 sheep netted fences in a little ditch/stream... It was one of the most fluid and fast chases and catches I have ever witnessed involving the dog jumping the fences 2 times over and back etc, and basically following the bunny like a snake until it picked it up in front of us. Trigger missed it while he was putting a net on the hole and it all happened so fast and silent it was ghost-like. 

I imagine dogs like that would take a lot more stick and suffer from less injuries than our weak-kneed little whippety ferreting dogs made so popular these days.

That vin his a very good description of them they do the same on mr Charlie nothing dead silent kill em quick .atb bill

11 minutes ago, billhardy said:

That vin his a very good description of them they do the same on mr Charlie nothing dead silent kill em quick .atb bill

If you looked at the dog in the flesh and the size of him...you would never expect such fluidity of movement in such a small space. both my dogs are considerably smaller but would have not got a look in at that particular moment in time..