Lost my bitch Kura

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

If Some Cnut came banging round my door at 11.30 at night he’d be leaving with a eastwing ?  sticking out of his noggin.

listen any body shooting dogs is acunt full stop in my book unless its livestock worrying.

No wonder games f****d for decent lads ??‍♂️

3 minutes ago, All-terrain said:

I’ve spoke to the keepers from there a while ago, they are fed up lads killing the water deer and leaving them in the fields said the gaffer wouldn’t be bothered if they took one for the table but they been getting left strewn all over the meadows , I’m not saying it was this lad been doing it he may be a local lad out walking he’s dog and it’s ran off ,f**k knows, but I do know one thing them keepers I spoke to wouldn’t think twice about dropping a dog like that running around the area, doubt they’d get out their pickups and try grab it be too much hassle for them, hope he finds he’s dog anyway, atb At

Giving it Charlie big spuds I reckon 

8 minutes ago, All-terrain said:

Seemed reasonable fellas to be honest, keepers aren’t they it’s their job, At

Yeah your right was just gerrin emotional lol I know the score just feel for the lad 

My good mate is a keeper threatens all sorts on straying dogs but I know 110 percent he wouldn't shoot 1 and tbf if folks got to know where you lived at all that bollox 

40 minutes ago, downsouth said:

True but the fact of the matter is it happens especially in areas that are keepered and known for getting hammered by lurcher lads.

Crows is a keeper himsen and part time chippy ?and he wouldn't shoot a dog unless it ragged his best hat

Atb the sniveler

• Like 1
57 minutes ago, downsouth said:

True but the fact of the matter is it happens especially in areas that are keepered and known for getting hammered by lurcher lads.

its bricky not chippy wash yer mouth out, and downsouth I know it does but if you can think of a place where coursing is more rife than my area your a gooden lol.

Edited by two crows
15 hours ago, Black neck said:

Sorry to hear you aint got her back mate 

I doubt a keeper would shoot a dog now days mate 

Still happens mate a lurcher runnin summet was shot n killed near Blackpool last season n two the season before shot at the same time clitheroe area not sure if sheep about or not but if poachin only one side the law would take anyway, also happened Selby 2 or three year back..

Edited by dodger