Lost my bitch Kura

2 hours ago, trigger2 said:

f**k me they are at you. it usually me that gets blamed for everything that goes on round here looks like your getting some of the shit now. Not sure how many folk you have anything to do with in the area but there’s some sort of Chinese’s whispers go about. Keep on plodding on but just be careful. You been around long enough to have a decent knowledge of the ground you hunt just use it to try and keep one step ahead of them. Happy hunting kid. 

Cheers trigger yh was just one of them I think they must of seen the car parked somewhere else before or another keeper had or something , I only left it on that big gravel Laybye just past that manor adventure place there’s not a lot about there as far as I know anyway few hares iv seen but never bothers to reaky run it as never seen much,best thing about it the car had been there since about 7 was still light then,at thirst I thought it might if just been the farmer though I was out theveing it simething but after I went there and he said wasent anything to do with him I was non the wiser.and don’t go out with anyone from round here to be honest go on my own or with a pal from Telford that’s about it.but from what the Mrs said the guy was steaming at the ears when he turned up ? I just don’t understand why they Dident wait at car or wait at the end of the road for me to come back 

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

If Some Cnut came banging round my door at 11.30 at night he’d be leaving with a eastwing ?  sticking out of his noggin.

listen any body shooting dogs is acunt full stop in my book unless its livestock worrying.

No wonder games f****d for decent lads ??‍♂️

41 minutes ago, Scafflad1 said:

Most keepers are bellends so are most farmers f**k with my dogs why am having a shine n ide leave the c**t in a pool of his own blood in his own feild n if he went to my house ide kill everything on the lands he keeps simple 

You wunt be overly happy with him then

• Haha 1
2 hours ago, Scafflad1 said:

Most keepers are bellends so are most farmers f**k with my dogs why am having a shine n ide leave the c**t in a pool of his own blood in his own feild n if he went to my house ide kill everything on the lands he keeps simple 

talking of bellends howe yer doing

• Like 1
  • Haha 2
21 minutes ago, two crows said:

talking of bellends howe yer doing

Did i touch a nerve soft lad take it youre one of the bellend keepers that thinks hes gods gift to the country side n he n only he or hes small possy of brown knowses is good enuff to hunt the quarry in it haha maybe one night are paths may cross untill then all you will see is footprints and drop in numbers

3 hours ago, Scafflad1 said:

No wonder games f****d for decent lads ??‍♂️

• Like 5
8 hours ago, Scafflad1 said:

Did i touch a nerve soft lad take it youre one of the bellend keepers that thinks hes gods gift to the country side n he n only he or hes small possy of brown knowses is good enuff to hunt the quarry in it haha maybe one night are paths may cross untill then all you will see is footprints and drop in numbers

I can see why you're a scaffolder.

• Haha 4
  • 1 year later...