Lost my bitch Kura

Farmers can be sneaky Cnuts too. I got a call a couple of years back to shoot 2 dogs that were supposed to be worrying sheep. It didn't feel right when I drove in and the field of sheep were quite calm and didn't look stressed. Turned out after that they were just harmless pets and he had a dispute with owner. Dirty scum deserves a slap.

• Like 1

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

If Some Cnut came banging round my door at 11.30 at night he’d be leaving with a eastwing ?  sticking out of his noggin.

listen any body shooting dogs is acunt full stop in my book unless its livestock worrying.

No wonder games f****d for decent lads ??‍♂️

Me old man lost a young pup about 5 year ago we never found him it was on some land close to a main road was looking for him for hours and thought somone picked him up funnily enough we was walking through a wood on the same bit of land and found the young dogs collar tied to a tree cut in half keeper ovs shot it , funnily enough I left my car on a laybye a few months ago while I went to wales with my mate to pick a dog the same local keeper broke into my car stole knife ect out the car went through my satnav for my address turnt up at my place at 11.30 at night shit me Mrs up banging the door for half hour big 20 stone man shouting outside ect then the cheeky f****r had the cheek to ring the police on me for poatching when he hasent even seen me lol i was 2 hours away it’s caused a whole lot of shit for me now police tried to take me car and had them round my place as they was told I was poatching deer in the area ,oh well evry dog has his day some keepers can be right twats I hope you find the dog 

3 hours ago, LurcherLad94 said:

Me old man lost a young pup about 5 year ago we never found him it was on some land close to a main road was looking for him for hours and thought somone picked him up funnily enough we was walking through a wood on the same bit of land and found the young dogs collar tied to a tree cut in half keeper ovs shot it , funnily enough I left my car on a laybye a few months ago while I went to wales with my mate to pick a dog the same local keeper broke into my car stole knife ect out the car went through my satnav for my address turnt up at my place at 11.30 at night shit me Mrs up banging the door for half hour big 20 stone man shouting outside ect then the cheeky f****r had the cheek to ring the police on me for poatching when he hasent even seen me lol i was 2 hours away it’s caused a whole lot of shit for me now police tried to take me car and had them round my place as they was told I was poatching deer in the area ,oh well evry dog has his day some keepers can be right twats I hope you find the dog 

If Some Cnut came banging round my door at 11.30 at night he’d be leaving with a eastwing ?  sticking out of his noggin.

• Like 10
1 minute ago, dogmandont said:

In wasent there mate I was still on way home from wales rushed home as Dident have a clue who the f**k it was there was another two or 3 of them in the truck I passed my car on the way and was two cop cars waiting at it so had a idea it might of been related but Dident bother to stop got back and they were gone threatened to my Mrs “I’ll be back for the c**t tommrow” but never did if I was lamping why did he just not wait for me to come back to the car lol disrespectful tho say I had kids in the house or summot. If he did catch me on his land or whatever then yh wait for me and give me a bollocking but I genially wasent and it’s caused a lot of hassle for me now. Guy even went round the side of me place shining lamp in me dog pens and stuff , if it’s one thing I know is never take shit to a mans front door it’s just asking for trouble if I wanted to be a c**t I could of rang them my self saying whatbhe had done but I’m not a grass but ow well 

20 hours ago, All-terrain said:

I’ve spoke to the keepers from there a while ago, they are fed up lads killing the water deer and leaving them in the fields said the gaffer wouldn’t be bothered if they took one for the table but they been getting left strewn all over the meadows , I’m not saying it was this lad been doing it he may be a local lad out walking he’s dog and it’s ran off ,f**k knows, but I do know one thing them keepers I spoke to wouldn’t think twice about dropping a dog like that running around the area, doubt they’d get out their pickups and try grab it be too much hassle for them, hope he finds he’s dog anyway, atb At

I spoke to every keeper round there near enough this last week, don’t think they’ve met anyone as brazen as myself they’d never had a laddoke knocking on their doors asking if they’d seen his lurcher before, I’d loaned the bitch out to a pal for the season I wasn’t even there when she was lost. 

Also it wasnt in woburn estate itself but not too far away, different land different keepers. And they said exactly same thing to me, why leave them all in dykes and hedge bottoms!! 

26 minutes ago, billhardy said:

No ifs or buts he would be a very dead man wants culling .atb bill

Best thing about it was that the car wasent even near any deer lol he’s probs just seen me lamping about and not caught me or somone on HERE or the other site  been telling him what iv been up to as I think he keepers abfair bit of the ground local to me and all the  lads know him 

1 hour ago, LurcherLad94 said:

Best thing about it was that the car wasent even near any deer lol he’s probs just seen me lamping about and not caught me or somone on HERE or the other site  been telling him what iv been up to as I think he keepers abfair bit of the ground local to me and all the  lads know him 

Steer a wide bith ause crawls rife In the game mate truth only knows hypocrites Cana get be what yas doing it only takes abit of surveillance creatures of habit those sorts easy meat so ta speak he puts himself in the know with the lads ta glean info from the ause crawls  the best form of defence his attackput him on the back foot horizontal I know if old betters getting murdered back in ta days put in lane set da accident there will allways be one that thinks he can step over the mark.,get him done .see how many ause crawls turn up at his wake very few me thinks .atb bill

10 minutes ago, billhardy said:

Steer a wide bith ause crawls rife In the game mate truth only knows hypocrites Cana get be what yas doing it only takes abit of surveillance creatures of habit those sorts easy meat so ta speak he puts himself in the know with the lads ta glean info from the ause crawls  the best form of defence his attackput him on the back foot horizontal I know if old betters getting murdered back in ta days put in lane set da accident there will allways be one that thinks he can step over the mark.,get him done .see how many ause crawls turn up at his wake very few me thinks .atb bill

Berra still Breck in his yard swop all his Heinz for happy shopper that ul teach the c**t

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
13 minutes ago, Black neck said:

Berra still Breck in his yard swop all his Heinz for happy shopper that ul teach the c**t

Blacky I ain't joking if that was my abode he would have been done that night and his little back up team  in fact they would have be not got of the eapstate atb bill

2 minutes ago, billhardy said:

Blacky I ain't joking if that was my abode he would have been done that night and his little back up team  in fact they would have be not got of the eapstate atb bill

Fair shout bill were on an open forum tho 

Talk of dark lanes and folk gerrin done won't help the lad if it goes up

The hills have eyes

9 minutes ago, Black neck said:

Fair shout bill were on an open forum tho 

Talk of dark lanes and folk gerrin done won't help the lad if it goes up

The hills have eyes

I know it's a forum it won't go up it would not have been put on forums just that he would have rung me I'df he needed he ain't so he will ride it out for what it his fictional humour atb bill

• Like 2

Yh there’s a way to go about things he was bang out of order I think he knew that that’s why he never come back the next day but I was waiting went to the closest farm to we’re it happend and said it was nothing to do with them, wasent u till about 3-4 weeks later I actually found out who it was bumped into a lad a I know and turns out he’s related to the man or summot and told me what happend how he got the address ect as I was no the wiser to how they knew he I was or who it was turns out the man keepers about 7 mile up the road but had just started on a little shoot or something like that close to we’re I was parked , but it’s done now they never come back there land has filled many a freezer ,i Haven’t herd anything after that or saw the bloke so f**k them maybe one day paths will cross in the right place at the right time but till then leave him to it, but if they ever turned up at the house again then we’ll so be it just a shame a wasent here last time, but kind of thankful as wouldent want to f**k my life up over some busy body f**k .funnily enough found out the estate I work on looking after the horses own the main shoot he keepers aswell 

7 hours ago, LurcherLad94 said:

Yh there’s a way to go about things he was bang out of order I think he knew that that’s why he never come back the next day but I was waiting went to the closest farm to we’re it happend and said it was nothing to do with them, wasent u till about 3-4 weeks later I actually found out who it was bumped into a lad a I know and turns out he’s related to the man or summot and told me what happend how he got the address ect as I was no the wiser to how they knew he I was or who it was turns out the man keepers about 7 mile up the road but had just started on a little shoot or something like that close to we’re I was parked , but it’s done now they never come back there land has filled many a freezer ,i Haven’t herd anything after that or saw the bloke so f**k them maybe one day paths will cross in the right place at the right time but till then leave him to it, but if they ever turned up at the house again then we’ll so be it just a shame a wasent here last time, but kind of thankful as wouldent want to f**k my life up over some busy body f**k .funnily enough found out the estate I work on looking after the horses own the main shoot he keepers aswell 

f**k me they are at you. it usually me that gets blamed for everything that goes on round here looks like your getting some of the shit now. Not sure how many folk you have anything to do with in the area but there’s some sort of Chinese’s whispers go about. Keep on plodding on but just be careful. You been around long enough to have a decent knowledge of the ground you hunt just use it to try and keep one step ahead of them. Happy hunting kid. 

• Like 1