Health and Fitness

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I am in my 60s ,quite strong 6ft 2 in , 12st 7 lb ,but my back is f****d from all the shagging .....oh hang on ,that not me that's Ray .

I was with the mrs on holiday once and we were walking along the cliffs and some runners came along and I said look at the daft fookers killing them selves but really I was jealous as I hung off the g

Vince Gironda the iron guru  was way ahead of his time. I've done keto diets and it does work but I've had the best consistent results from eating clean and tracking my calories and planning my meals

Posted Images

On 03/11/2018 at 13:40, Francie said:

Pretty much steve steak an egss twice a day, id eat steak an eggs in a 6 hr window, between 12 an 6 in the day an fasted the rest.

Beleive me it was hard at start because i loved my carbs, especially a load of cream buns in the morning lol

But once i passed this i didnt feel hungry an could go no problem, i was working out in fasted state in( morning) an the pump was unbelevable mate.

Once the carb cravings had gone it was great plenty of energy wile building muscle, i could go an on its all scientific stuff.

Its not for everyone, but if you want to loose weight fast, its a goodun.

I seen myself moving away from processed food an eating natural an its done me wonders.

Now youl hear steak an especially eggs are bad for you, but thats myth is well disproved.

Cholestorel is very important for building muscles an hormones an theres plenty new studies to show that saturated fat is actually good not bad.

Atb

I've been doing keto a while Francie and your right, after the initial 'flu' it's easy. Plenty of energy, find caffeine a big help aswell

On 04/11/2018 at 08:29, Balaur said:

Good effort mate I'm good for nothing when ive been on nights.

I'm off swimming with the kids now but won't be very strenuous. I'm determined to improve my fitness had a short mooch yesterday and was sucking air through my arse. Get dogs back in feb so need to get in better shape by then. 

You weren't that bad mate...we only had to have 3 short breaks lol

• Haha 1
8 hours ago, South hams hunter said:

I've been on keto for about 2 months and lost over 2 stone so far

f**k thats some going shh, fairplay to ya, so whats your eating habbits, steak eggs?

Be good to hear your regime if ye dont mind sharing mate.

41 minutes ago, Francie said:

f**k thats some going shh, fairplay to ya, so whats your eating habbits, steak eggs?

Be good to hear your regime if ye dont mind sharing mate.

I eat alot of chicken thighs; they're cheap, have fat and protein. Broccoli and cauliflower. Eat alot of eggs, fried or poached. Also white fish.

Will eat lamb and pork but I eat reduced fat like chicken because I'm fat too speed up the process ?

Started at 20st 2lb and am now 17st 11lb but on a 24 hr  fast today with just liquids

• Like 1
2 hours ago, Francie said:

How ironic i work in a big factory that makes lycra ?

Im just in the door 14.4 mile round trip, on the bike from 5, got to work in 40 mins soaked to bone but felt great all day, bit slower on way back mind you.

https://www.wholesomeyum.com/low-carb-keto-food-list/. Good link here 

• Like 1
1 hour ago, South hams hunter said:

I eat alot of chicken thighs; they're cheap, have fat and protein. Broccoli and cauliflower. Eat alot of eggs, fried or poached. Also white fish.

Will eat lamb and pork but I eat reduced fat like chicken because I'm fat too speed up the process ?

Started at 20st 2lb and am now 17st 11lb but on a 24 hr  fast today with just liquids

Well done shh thats great work, you should add more fat to your diet, full fat cream, proper butter etc, the more fat the better on keto.

Its unusual eating high fat leads to loosing weight, but its all true, i love burger pattys mmmmm, lump of butter on top melted in, ?

Keep her lit buddy

18 minutes ago, Francie said:

Well done shh thats great work, you should add more fat to your diet, full fat cream, proper butter etc, the more fat the better on keto.

Its unusual eating high fat leads to loosing weight, but its all true, i love burger pattys mmmmm, lump of butter on top melted in, ?

Keep her lit buddy

Yeah I do mate, cheese on everything ?

• Like 1