proper bull grey saluki gery crosses

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

f**k me is it me or do they all look like having times of their life ? They the new chuckle brothers ?

the bitch is 7 mate and am not sure about the dog maybe 4 or 5 and no he half cross pal 

its all ways the same pal them who have done f**k all and had f**k worth haveing have most to say but thats life 

Posted Images

Hey Up lads , went to see these  last friday, the same cross. suluki greyhound, bull greyhound,6 weeks old, repeat mating  and the previous litter  are doing very  well for there owners.  dam there , out of nuttalls stuff, they were advertised in the cw.A They looked nice healthy pups , well looked after. 5 bitches , 1 dog . 

samsung 796.jpg

7 hours ago, DavoH66 said:

iv just got my pal a very good dog to put over his coursing bred bitch theses should be very very chancy pups 

Screenshot_20181028-201228.png

IMG-20181028-WA0147.jpg

f**k me is it me or do they all look like having times of their life ? They the new chuckle brothers ?

Edited by Big Ron
  • Haha 13
3 minutes ago, two crows said:

I am interested to know what are the benefits to crossing a coursing dog with a bull cross. 

a bit more speed perhaps ???....

Edited by jigsaw