so im starting to get a bit confused about lurchers. i have been reading about different lurcher x's and what people think are the best types for the jobs they need them for. thats when i cam across the bullhounds or bull x's. a lad who lives in my street has got 3 lurchers. i asked him the other day if the large bitch was a bullhound and he said his never heard that term before. he said that the big bitch was a bull lurcher. she is a 1/4 pitbull thats what makes her a bull lurcher but when i said about english bull terriers being used he said that would be called a lurcher. does anyone know if this is true and if so why is that? if it is true then what would a staff x full under? 

Edited by Criss86

6 minutes ago, mushroom said:

Are you thick?

It has saluki in it! :laugh:

are they that bad? seen a few bad things said about them, is it coz of the dog on dog aggression with what theyve caught or is that all bollocks? 

do you mean male to male etc or more of a prob when a bitch is in heat. whats a little bit of the blood add my mate swears her dog wouldnt work nearly as long if hers didnt have saluki in him? i think the deerhound in him is the key to that being a saluki/grey x deerhound 

11 hours ago, W. Katchum said:

Salukis am there crosses suit a lot of folk, if you can live with them then they are cracking dogs but if you can’t live with them then they are cnuts, it’s that simple ?

they can b head strong little c**ts then ?