Giving up the dogs

8 minutes ago, peterhunter86 said:

Cheers for the replies lads I've been having a few problems mostly with my health and one or two other things but when it came down to it I couldn't give up the dogs I took 2 of them as pups an the other one a bit later it just wouldn't be right to pass them on I never thought  I would have to do that that's why I took them I've managed to juggle things around a bit so I can keep them   and still get them out everyday .  

Ps I'll say one more thing the amount of peddling cnuts that contacted me for my dogs was unreal an I'm not saying they all were but this time last month I didn't really know anyone that hunted

Good on ya piere 

A multi pack of Heinz final offer

5 minutes ago, peterhunter86 said:

Not even for that pal sorry but I'll give you a reach around as a consolation prize I'll probably even enjoy it but don't  tell katchum he gets jealous God love him.

None of that lark piere I got nobby stiles summat chronic 

• 4 weeks later...

Good to hear pal,

i nearly had to let mine go ,

my misses very poorly and karnt look after dogs while I at work due to hospital ap and going through treatment so it was dogs or job.

job got the boot as no way are my juckels going.i got two from pups and one gifted to me at 2yr ,always say they stay for life.

it was hard to give job up but as long as we have a roof above our heads and food on table that's all that counts.

once misses as been through treatment I go back full time work but for now couple days week will do.

good to hear your on the mend.

atb

• Like 2