Happy Sunday folks

8 hours ago, johnrussell84 said:

Nice walk sir. How’s family life going

Good mate, my youngest took a heider and broke her collar bone the other week apart from that, aye all good, how’s you and yours? 

9 hours ago, NEWKID said:

Looks a nice walk Ross...the old lurcher is looking well too...

It’s good coz it’s less busy I tend to take the pug coz if we bump into owt, I’ll get away with saying “walking the dogs” she was 10 in July, still runs about like she was 2 or 3 though... still gets called “c**t” at least 10 times a day too... ??

• Haha 1
4 hours ago, RossM said:

Good mate, my youngest took a heider and broke her collar bone the other week apart from that, aye all good, how’s you and yours? 

It’s good coz it’s less busy I tend to take the pug coz if we bump into owt, I’ll get away with saying “walking the dogs” she was 10 in July, still runs about like she was 2 or 3 though... still gets called “c**t” at least 10 times a day too... ??

Shame that mate hope she gets better soon . Mine ain’t bad mate the oldest is at one with the outdoors An the youngest is an animal lover lol but they’re grand ?

• Like 1
9 hours ago, johnrussell84 said:

Shame that mate hope she gets better soon . Mine ain’t bad mate the oldest is at one with the outdoors An the youngest is an animal lover lol but they’re grand ?

My bairns have 2 pet rabbits and I’m trying to find a way to explain things..... ??