Too much wind ?

This morning had the perfect ferreting day feel about it, frosty windscreen and noticeably cooler than of late, on our arrival that all soon changed, the wind was horrendous, I had a good start with 6 in the bag then things slowed right down bolting 1s&2s until later on when I had another couple of 6s a few digs thrown in along the way I was up to 25 just after dinner so with one last fight to get my longnets back into the basket I called it a day very windswept, the final total between me and my mate was 37 F2E27929-778A-4730-9EAC-C8BBF4EF21BC.jpeg.afd04084f128462125edcbc9132a1257.jpegcheers for now Neil b 

• Like 13

nice one neil still a good day....we had the same issue on Wednesday ....wind blowing a gale lifting purse nets off.....after the first set I didn't bother....and just put the long nets out along a ridge on a bank...did the sets below..and between the dogs longnet and digs we got a respectable catch....mind all the slack in the net was blowing up to each peg

• Like 1

Goodonya for sticking in there guys?

Back in the day, I once did ten straight days ferreting, one after t'other, working on a motorway embankment.

Every fecking day was constant high winds and endless traffic noise

It nearly finished me,..feck rabbiting in the wind...I fecking hate it...?

• Like 1
  • Haha 3