tc,s instead of rnfp,s

• 2 weeks later...

well just for future reference 158gr t,cs shoot very well with the 1.57" o/all length and 4.75gr of bullseye in a henry.after getting the first five shoots out of the way as my hold was too soft i put 5 rounds through the bull of my target at 50y just rested on my hand onto the shooting rest aka as you shoot a springer.will put photo up tomorrow as i have left it at work

Hmmm can't help really.

I stuck with jacketed and green dot and herco.

Yeah don't try and bench rest as one does a heavy bolt rifle.

Keep a hand between forensic and bench bags. Adjust the height so you sit more upright.

I have up on all that and shot exclusively off hand and called the shots I pulled.

Never been a fan of bullseye in medium to large pistol cases.

It's to fast in my opinion.

Small cases yes.

Can you blag a small amount of herco or greendot. Hodgegons Lil gun or similar.

By the way load your primed cases in the tray primer up. Only charge a case that has it's primer showing. That way you won't double dose a case. You'll know it if you double dose!!!

Another reason I don't like bullseye in large cases!

only found out about bullseye being to fast last year after i had bought 6tubs.will change to vhit when it eventually runs out.as for loading i am very methodical being an engineer,everything is done to a certain stage and not out of sequence.50 at a time and as for double loads this will never happen as i check all levels are the same in each case with a torch,cheers

Six tubs! That's a lifetime supply!

Keep your cases upside down and you can skip the torch thing.

I'm an engineer too. That's how I came up with a better method than a torch and I studied which powders are suitable in the first place ?