Absolute pot luck on a trailcam

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I have been setting up my trailcam at various locations, trying to monitor routines and numbers of foxes, rabbits, pheasants etc. , very much hoping for some good shots in the process. Today when revi

Just been out and swapped some SD cards over, this website does not allow video to be uploaded and all my cams are set on video so I have to play the video on an old laptop and take stills of the scre

Just going out to set up 10 ready for the winter, that's 8o new battery,s 10 new sd cards plus the ten cameras, gets a bit addictive 

Posted Images

15 hours ago, S.Maclean said:

I have been setting up my trailcam at various locations, trying to monitor routines and numbers of foxes, rabbits, pheasants etc. , very much hoping for some good shots in the process. Today when reviewing the past weeks footage I saw this and was totally shocked. The trailcam was tied to a stick and stuck in the ground where 3 fields adjoin and nearby a stream over the back of the house.

IMAG0031.JPG

Never had a weasel that's cracking, plenty of polecats around, ???

10 hours ago, bell said:

Cracker that mate, been nice if it was riding a green woodpecker.....

Well now that would've nice

3 hours ago, Greyman said:

Just going out to set up 10 ready for the winter, that's 8o new battery,s 10 new sd cards plus the ten cameras, gets a bit addictive 

image.jpeg

Cheers man, woah that's some set up I think one is enough me right now ?

2 hours ago, waltjnr said:

and a tub of vaseline????

My thought exactly ? I'd love to be enlightened... or would I? ?

• 2 weeks later...

I was just looking at buying a trail cam but got lost with the amount of choice, any recommendations would be appreciated, only looking to spend £50 to £60 and it would be for tracking red deer routes  so good night picture quality. Who knows what else is out on the Moor. Cheers guys.