Bushing Patterdale

jiggy

I've a family member due to illness looking to rehome a broken coated patterdale bitch about 3 years old. She will hunt cover and will speak. Won't spend much time in ground,maybe a quick bolt and then out. She will bounce over heather like a stag hunting and will hunt pretty much everything. ( never seen rabbits because there isn't any ) She hasn't any faults as a bushing dog except she has taken a dislike to a Lakeland in next kennel and will not pass her without locking into her every time . She is very good natured with people and hasn't  fought any other of the 4 dogs kenneled with her. If genuine lad is interested then pm me. She is a good rangy dog hunting and might suit the right lad. Edit to add there is no money involved but don't want wasters asking.

Edited by jiggy

3 hours ago, jiggy said:

I've a family member due to illness looking to rehome a broken coated patterdale bitch about 3 years old. She will hunt cover and will speak. Won't spend much time in ground,maybe a quick bolt and then out. She will bounce over heather like a stag hunting and will hunt pretty much everything. ( never seen rabbits because there isn't any ) She hasn't any faults as a bushing dog except she has taken a dislike to a Lakeland in next kennel and will not pass her without locking into her every time . She is very good natured with people and hasn't  fought any other of the 4 dogs kenneled with her. If genuine lad is interested then pm me. She is a good rangy dog hunting and might suit the right lad. Edit to add there is no money involved but don't want wasters asking.

Where is this dog located?

She's already gone to a friend of jigsaw off here. I've met jigsaw so there is no worries about the bitchs welfare. I can understand lads putting a price though to push away scum. He will collect bitch in a week or 2 and hopefully work well for the man. Money won't change hands.

• Like 15
9 hours ago, mighty celt said:

Thats good to hear i no jigsaw he a good man dog should be in good hands.

I hate seeing working dogs sold for money but if i dont no the lad i no he will be commited to dog if he has to pay for it.

Not necessarily mate some pay silly money for dogs only to sell them on to highest bidder 

No commitment at all just a few quid like buying the latest branded clothes ,soon onto the next thing wi some on um

End of sermon

• Like 3
On 25/10/2018 at 13:22, jiggy said:

Nice offer for someone that ??

• Like 1

You can sell a dog to a gobshite  the same as gifting one to a decent lad. What's right is to find out where it's going rather than for how much. The bitch might not even suit the man and if  it doesn't he said he will drop it back. The bitch can Hunt and is sitting in a kennel 18 months without been worked

• Like 4