New vid from the weekend

This brindle idiot is a good enough dog for me, she is still learning and developing too, this year she seems to be working a lot better than last year, last year in turn was far better than the year before. 

I just need work to die off a bit to get the extra time to get her behind some more game. 

3 hours ago, Flacko said:

Forgot to say your stock looks well jax13 &keep the videos up atb Flacko 

Cheers, I've got a busy couple of weeks coming up with work events so there might be a bit of a gap unfortunately, although I am trying to get something up each week over the winter then maybe every fortnight to 3 weeks through the summer.

it may not always be footage from the field but I'm enjoying editing them to be honest. 

• Like 1
14 hours ago, toolebox said:

I enjoyed that video ,I bet the finger nail bite brought tears to your eyes ,the flesh underneath  is tender along with a lot of nerves .

It wasn't feeling too peachy on Saturday night and Sunday but thankfully its been fine all week (although my darts were a bit wobbly on Monday night!) 

I think by piercing it she has stopped it getting too much pressure under the nail so it hasn't ended up as bad as I first thought it would be. 

It was one of more experienced Jill's too, she's never nipped in 2 years of having her so was probably quite stressed!