Photon rt or the pulsar f155

Photon didnt like the recoil on my P/H .243  imho so its back on my .22 rimmie .Have a gander at the video of the wg760 on Blackwoods website ,rated for .308 and only 350 quid .There,s quite a few here now and the quality is supposed to be very good atb 

I've had 3 photons, 1xt an 2 rt,  out of the three only one as held zero( the one I'm using now) the first two needed adjustable mounts to zero , the one I'm using now had to have a 20moa rail to zero, look on the net or f/b , a lot of people have zero issues with photons, the one I'm using now is doing what it should but I've no trust in it an will never have another one , all used on a 223 

5 hours ago, nick703 said:

I've had 3 photons, 1xt an 2 rt,  out of the three only one as held zero( the one I'm using now) the first two needed adjustable mounts to zero , the one I'm using now had to have a 20moa rail to zero, look on the net or f/b , a lot of people have zero issues with photons, the one I'm using now is doing what it should but I've no trust in it an will never have another one , all used on a 223 

tried a pooton a few years ago never again. all i have heard since is zeroing issues. using a ward and x sight 4k with great results now