New hw35e

Got myself a new 35e. IMG-20181022-WA0001.jpg.467443c46ea1f0a28a0076832991b42d.jpg

I sold my previous 177 35e (export version with wallnut stock). Got a hw85 afterwards....great rifle but missed the whoawww factor. So I bought this one, its also a export, but its a .22.

The .22 caliber is more suited for the shortstroke and 30 mill piston than the 177....-atleast thats what I think. I took off 4 coills, polished the piston and a few other parts. Re-greesed the moving parts and now shoots and cocks superb.

So guys.... If youre in for a hw35:

-spend the extra money and go for the export version

-get it in 22

Cheers

• Like 7

2 hours ago, dutchjozef said:

Got myself a new 35e. IMG-20181022-WA0001.jpg.467443c46ea1f0a28a0076832991b42d.jpg

I sold my previous 177 35e (export version with wallnut stock). Got a hw85 afterwards....great rifle but missed the whoawww factor. So I bought this one, its also a export, but its a .22.

The .22 caliber is more suited for the shortstroke and 30 mill piston than the 177....-atleast thats what I think. I took off 4 coills, polished the piston and a few other parts. Re-greesed the moving parts and now shoots and cocks superb.

So guys.... If youre in for a hw35:

-spend the extra money and go for the export version

-get it in 22

Cheers

Nice looking piece jozef, what type of diopter is it? Did it come with the rifle??

10 minutes ago, Rimfireboy! said:

Nice looking piece jozef, what type of diopter is it? Did it come with the rifle??

Thanks mate!

No its a shame they dont sell such sort of rifle with a decent diopter. Theres still people that fancy old school springer with old school aiming sights.

The diopter is from my old anschutz .22 rimfire

• Like 1