Pure saluki x whippet

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

My old mate yesterday with his 3/4 whippet 1/4 saluki been a good little dog for him daytime and lamping man 76 still out running his dog 

My best ever catch dog, was bred similarly...she was some hell of a jukel, ...she gave me far more honesty and loyalty,... than I ever gave her...    

Thick as Katchum.

Posted Images

1 hour ago, Westyorkshire_lad said:

Anyone run this cross and what’s your thoughts on it ? 

Two of the most difficult hunting jukels ive owned where Saluki-Beddy/grey infused,pace to burn,limitless stamina and i mean limitless,killed hares on piecework and bunny,s for fun,id not own another because of everything else they brought to the table.

• Haha 1
54 minutes ago, morton said:

Two of the most difficult hunting jukels ive owned where Saluki-Beddy/grey infused,pace to burn,limitless stamina and i mean limitless,killed hares on piecework and bunny,s for fun,id not own another because of everything else they brought to the table.

Did they have whippet in them ?.

3 minutes ago, morton said:

Certainly

Ive never seen a jukel kill Hares as well ,as long and as well as these fecking mongrels,i rate a lurrcher on its hare killing capacity and id never own another this way bred,figure it out?

3 minutes ago, W. Katchum said:

Must have been the super duper beddy blood as Iv seen couple of saluki whippets an whilst fen dogs they weren’t they could muller hare an roe an were dynamite on lamped rabbits, only reason I’d not have one is I don’t gel with the temperament that saluki crosses bring, I can work with them but I find collie or terrier crosses much easier to be around

So you can live with collie or terrier blood but not Saluki?im all for a dash of collie and even terrier,i fecking hate saluki in the mix,don,t even go down the Beddy route.

6 minutes ago, W. Katchum said:

Aye I can live with even a half cross collie, or wheaten x or most types a lurcher an make an honest mutt out them but the couple a saluki crosses Iv owner whilst being half decent mutt an one of them the coursing x bullx  was best thing I ever seen, but was a bit of a liability if I’m honest so I prefer the easy life now?

I prefer a little more honesty in a jukel that the folks like you seek as honest,ill warrant that a statement like that will boil your urine,it was intended and my feckless charges are bred to do a tad more than what you would find as standard,no fecking Beddy in vision.