Pure saluki x whippet

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

My old mate yesterday with his 3/4 whippet 1/4 saluki been a good little dog for him daytime and lamping man 76 still out running his dog 

My best ever catch dog, was bred similarly...she was some hell of a jukel, ...she gave me far more honesty and loyalty,... than I ever gave her...    

Thick as Katchum.

Posted Images

20 hours ago, Who said:

Captivating captian x ruby wednesday. About 27-28 tts.  Hes a big strong dog. Can run some but fast with it. I like him. Only really matured this last spring summer. I can just see he different now. He be 3 in November

chris moyes's  captin has been dead a few years longer than 3 years......is it a son of captin

11 minutes ago, TOMO said:

chris moyes's  captin has been dead a few years longer than 3 years......is it a son of captin

Just worked it out. He be 4 november. How time flys. I seen the dog. Got his kc pedigree at home and a decent painting of him and his father. I own ruby wednesday

4 hours ago, Who said:

Just worked it out. He be 4 november. How time flys. I seen the dog. Got his kc pedigree at home and a decent painting of him and his father. I own ruby wednesday

are you sure it was c moyes captin.....was it A.I....or a son of captin...or just another dog called captin......I could be wrong but I think captin has been gone 10 years or so

• Like 1
35 minutes ago, TOMO said:

are you sure it was c moyes captin.....was it A.I....or a son of captin...or just another dog called captin......I could be wrong but I think captin has been gone 10 years or so

captivating captain is a kennel club saluki, nothing to do with CM's dogs

• Like 1
On 21/10/2018 at 17:15, Westyorkshire_lad said:

Anyone run this cross and what’s your thoughts on it ? 

Hello mate got a nice none ped whippet,very strong dog.loads of drive,good nose & plenty between his ears.If you want some picks just let me know.no worries! I've just got a 1\2 whippet 1\4 grey 1\4 saluki pup so I can put him too her in a couple of years,cheers