Pure saluki x whippet

7 hours ago, two crows said:

I remember a chap having some years ago I never saw them run but some good dog men did and said they were decent, personally  though I would go for a beddy lurcher i have experience of beddy lurcher cross pure saluki and on hedgy snagy land you wont beet one, mine was unshakable, I crossed back to whippet and they were the same but turbo, did not hang on quite so well though to be fair.

Are them the dogs in the pic wi the bloke wearing ridiculous hat

• Haha 1

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

My old mate yesterday with his 3/4 whippet 1/4 saluki been a good little dog for him daytime and lamping man 76 still out running his dog 

My best ever catch dog, was bred similarly...she was some hell of a jukel, ...she gave me far more honesty and loyalty,... than I ever gave her...    

Thick as Katchum.

Posted Images

Have a look on the non ped whippet stud site just google non ped whippets studs there's a variety of heights and weights that his where I would look ,some a these are very very fast with loads prey drive plus they fifty yrs a more breeding behind them best ta best line breeding  atb bill

• Like 1

I had a first x saluki whippet dog in the early 90,s he was a brilliant daytime dog plenty of pace very tight behind a hare and stayed on well I ran him on small fields and open land he was good on both I’d love another one like him 

• Like 1
2 hours ago, Black neck said:

Haaa haha where did you get that hat where did you get that hat

I lost that hat when I was sixteen years old, we left a pub some ware on the witham bank Lincolnshire in rather a rush one sunday lunch, it was on the juke box I can see it now lol.

3 hours ago, two crows said:

I lost that hat when I was sixteen years old, we left a pub some ware on the witham bank Lincolnshire in rather a rush one sunday lunch, it was on the juke box I can see it now lol.

The kitchen exploded in boiling fat , food was flying everywhere left without my hat

Bob Dylan 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

The first thing in breeding you must ask yourself is the bitch worth breeding off does she tackle anything with no reverse if the answer is yes I'd go ahead if she doesn't then don't bother to the right driven greyhound a salukixgrey is a far better and gamer animal than   any wize banger being honest with yourself is the most important thing if your wanting a dog fr fluff any these no peds will do but most lads are wanting a little bit more these days iam   not saying these small dogs can't do it but a stronger dog just does it better I wouldn't breed of a fluff mutt but that's just me atb 

• Like 1
40 minutes ago, Bearfoot said:

The first thing in breeding you must ask yourself is the bitch worth breeding off does she tackle anything with no reverse if the answer is yes I'd go ahead if she doesn't then don't bother to the right driven greyhound a salukixgrey is a far better and gamer animal than   any wize banger being honest with yourself is the most important thing if your wanting a dog fr fluff any these no peds will do but most lads are wanting a little bit more these days iam   not saying these small dogs can't do it but a stronger dog just does it better I wouldn't breed of a fluff mutt but that's just me atb 

Saluki x grey tackle anything you say

What the dickens is a fluff mutt