3 hours out this morning

And all we got was an injured ferret.

went to a farm this morning took 3 Jill's and 2 hobs to do 2 warrens that the farm told me a couple of weeks ago that he has seen a few rabbits. Each warren had 20 + holes. First warren we could see that there had been dogs running across so left it, went to the 2nd didn't look as bad, so we netted it"  in went 2 Jill's and after about 20 mins there was no sign of them or any rabbits. So in went 2 hobs to get things moving. After 5 mins both Jill's had appeared, put them in the box, then 1 hob come out with his tail all puffed up and was running around like mad so I new something was home, but he didn't want to go back in. 

I waited for a while and still nothing, got the locator out found the other hob and he was still on the move, after about  10 mins he came out and he had a big cut to his face and back and was limping. God knows what was in there.

then we see the farmer and he told us that he had trouble with people ferreting with  6 dogs in the week, so that explains where the ferrets have gone