Beautiful day

Beautiful clear and sunny in Bristol with foggy mornings cracking, been out with the dogs for the morning and saw a lot of redwings stocking up on the hawthorn berry,s so don't think the cold is to far away, 19 outside here at the moment been out in a Tshirt ?

• Like 3
16 minutes ago, Night Walker said:

Top quality as expected , looks spot on

Cheers bud Oregano toms and basil mozzarella toms and tomato salad with s Piri Piri chicken on the grill  got to make the most of these days ????????

5983424B-350C-476B-9EE0-F322732611BB.jpeg

Edited by green lurchers
  • Like 4
  • Thanks 1

Make the most of every minute just now, clocks go back next week and that’ll be the gig properly fcuked. Been for a quick spin on the bike as it might be the last for a good few months. 

Funny how not having a dog atm gives me a lot less to look forward to in the coming winter season. Something I think I’ll need to rectify...

• Like 1
2 hours ago, pesky1972 said:

Make the most of every minute just now, clocks go back next week and that’ll be the gig properly fcuked. Been for a quick spin on the bike as it might be the last for a good few months. 

Funny how not having a dog atm gives me a lot less to look forward to in the coming winter season. Something I think I’ll need to rectify...

400D0E04-A883-4B4E-AF85-EA4901386635.jpeg.c2dc38deb96faddba40123786872d866.jpeg

4F7AA940-6A94-47FA-92AA-241AB982D42F.jpeg

• Like 7

Sorry not food but weather related, after seeing my first flock of redwings at the end of last week I was expecting some cold weather and low and behold have just read that Scotland and northern England will be getting some snow by Friday while the rest of us are expecting an arctic blast lasting for three weeks, so enjoy them Barbies before its time to pack them away and get the curry pot out ?