Earthquakes in Blackpool

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Blackpool is a shit hole - it's like a pound shop theme park in a 50% off sale, dumped next to a council estate.    .......... It could do with a decent earthquake  

I’ve had a few disasters in Blackpool over the years  both natural and man made 

Thought I'd repost this quote.  

Posted Images

They did some fracking in Market Rasen in Lincolnshire, a few years ago, the land slip woke people up in Doncaster South Yorkshire. I think we should all be worried.  We are an island and breaking the ground under our feet, it can only end one way.

• Like 2

Fracking is another nail in the coffin of the human race and a clear example of how greed and profit will always win over right and wrong, best of all the paying public have not received a single penny off utility bills from wind or sun power and as long as there are share holders skimming everything off the top won't get anything off there gas bills through fracking but will be left to pick up the mess for years 

• Like 2
10 minutes ago, Greyman said:

Fracking is another nail in the coffin of the human race and a clear example of how greed and profit will always win over right and wrong, best of all the paying public have not received a single penny off utility bills from wind or sun power and as long as there are share holders skimming everything off the top won't get anything off there gas bills through fracking but will be left to pick up the mess for years 

Green waste is another disaster where creating , must of its contaminated with plastic and metals that there spreading onto farm land 

breaking down and entering the food chain 

Obviously something is happening underground and there must be movement to cause this to be recordable. They're doing fracking on a large scale out in america  ànd there must be the same thìng happening  out there. Are they ignoring it or are peoples houses  falling down?

Edit... isn't the gov being two faced and double sided in this? On one hand being committed to reduce emisions from fossil fuel and on the other promoting  gas and oil production which will cause more emissions from the oil añd gas. It's all down to money and political power. And Backhanders.

Edited by Meece
  • Like 1
On 27/10/2018 at 12:14, Jonjon79 said:

Blackpool is a shit hole - it's like a pound shop theme park in a 50% off sale, dumped next to a council estate.

.......... It could do with a decent earthquake :yes:

I've never been there but I saw a tv program about Blackpool and apart  from the money spent on the front it was a dump. It seemed like most of the population had no concept of work or had ever had a job. Nor their father or his fàther afore him. There were queues at hole in the wall machines just before midnight on benefit giro pay out day. Pubs had special licenses and when the cretins got their benifit theý were straight  in there to leak 50 quid of it up the wall ! The rest of the week they went hungry. Bad !  Still I expect that there are an awful lot town like this in the UK.

I found this about fracking in America , Texas. that's a lot of water !

https://www.dailysignal.com/2017/06/19/study-finds-fracking-doesnt-harm-drinking-water-texas/

Edited by Meece