Knifes

https://emberleaf.com/epages/BT0203.mobile/en_GB/?ViewAction=View&ObjectID=791134&PageSize=5&Page=2 

Came across these knifes and yes they look amazing and watched a few videos on them and I wouldn't want to take the thing out the box let alone out hunting!! I use a buck myself nice little knife. 

What you guys think of these knifes or has anyone got one and what's the real difference in them emberleaf to another good knife at half it's price? 

• Like 1

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

pound shop.....pack of 5-6 craft knifes with razor sharp snap off blades....put one in every outdoor coat you have...and spares in your shed and car...feck spending silly money on knifes you could loo

I’ve got a small obsession with knives and at the moment I’ve got 67 ranging from a few quid to a few hundred ... I just can’t help myself .....

pound shop.....pack of 5-6 craft knifes with razor sharp snap off blades....put one in every outdoor coat you have...and spares in your shed and car...feck spending silly money on knifes you could loose

• Like 6
22 minutes ago, socks said:

I’ve got a small obsession with knives and at the moment I’ve got 67 ranging from a few quid to a few hundred ... I just can’t help myself .....

A small obsession I'd say 67 is abit more then a small obsession bud but I do like a good knife I really like buck knifes they seem to hold there sharpness I find. I have an old fold out one that is my old faithful comes everywhere with me 

Where did they generate the prices for these knives from? The telephone book or the lottery?  A tool has been made to do a job. If it isn't doing the job it was designed for then there isnt much point in having it. It's  like people that buy very expensive shotguns and then store them in a  bank vault. Some of these knives are pretty but all they are is a knife and how many have the needs of Ray Nears.?

Just by cheapo little fix blades for a tenner out the local gun shop now. Folders are ok but find fur and other shite gets clogged in the folding mechanism. Been gifted some good knives find the better the steel the harder to get a good edge.

one thing i wouldnt be without now is the tripe knife makes jobs on bigger stuff so much quicker and more importantly cleaner.

6 hours ago, trigger2 said:

I’ve got a rusted no9 openil That you struggle to get open when it’s wet, other than that its a great knife and holds a sharp edge.

Openell best little knife I got 3 or 4 sizes that people have bought me but the 9 is the favourite 

• Like 1