Photon RT battery

Just a quickie.. When you lot have finished with your photon, I assume you take the battery holder out of the photon incase it gets turned on accidentally and runs flat, do you take the batteries out of the holder and leave them loose or just  leave them in the holder, (I'm not sure if they,ll charge down if left in the holder)... Thankyou... 

Yes Ian is spot on. Just in case you didnt realise. They do a great rechargable battery pack for these. The 'PULSAR DNV BATTERY KIT'.

Fits the RT fine and you get 2 batterys with the kit. They last for ages.... i have not gone through both batterys in a single night.... yet ?

• Like 1
1 hour ago, Paul359 said:

Yes Ian is spot on. Just in case you didnt realise. They do a great rechargable battery pack for these. The 'PULSAR DNV BATTERY KIT'.

Fits the RT fine and you get 2 batterys with the kit. They last for ages.... i have not gone through both batterys in a single night.... yet ?

Cheers... I've seen the pulsar batteries, I am tempted to get them, but at the moment in getting round about three hours use with a set of four recharheables that's using the onboard IR, screen brightness on 10 and the IR on 3 for shooting, and put it up to 10 for scanning the fields but to tbh even with the IR on 10 it's not that much better than it being on3 or 4,i have two external ir units which are great but it's all Xtra weight and bulk when added..