Carpet beetles

Apparently a previous company has sprayed these carpet beetles 4 times!! 

I was a little suspicious when they were described as running across the worktops at night ?

These pads have been in the van 3 days and the poor cnuts are still alive ?

DSC_0797.JPG

DSC_0798.JPG

• Haha 1

Really rare on my patch. I did some Germans about a month ago, bloke had been travelling away and had brough them back with him in some kitchen equipment. Luckily they phoned straight away and we managed to hit  it super hard with hoy-hoys and gel and sorted it relatively quickly. I guess in some big cities CR are a pesties biggest earner.

Just now, Deker said:

:laugh::laugh:

You may change your opinion after a day in Slough! ?

Really why? Genuine question, I hardly ever see em. Had one big job in a tower block full of asylum seekers, I just fcked it off, don't get paid enough for that shit 

• Haha 1
15 minutes ago, DIDO.1 said:

Really why? Genuine question, I hardly ever see em. Had one big job in a tower block full of asylum seekers, I just fcked it off, don't get paid enough for that shit 

I'm guessing you have never heard of Slough (or it's reputation)

The place is alive with the German (not sure I've actually found any other type), primarily town centre Food shops, of which there are loads, and a nightmare to clear, sort one out and they turn up again in 5 minutes from next door, and so it goes. Proofing is virtually impossible as the rats do the same!

Edited by Deker
10 minutes ago, DIDO.1 said:

So it's the same problem I had in the tower block....not the clearing of em but the re infestation from next door. 

Foreigners? 

It's Slough!  :laugh:

I'll take Maidenhead, just up the road, anytime!

• Haha 1
  • 4 weeks later...