Clear racism

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

For £10.20 an hr in London thats slave labour...............no wonder they asked for blacks only  

I just sent them an email asking why the discrimination. 

Black white Brown  what ever religion or culture if convicted of Pedophilia hang the b*****ds. No rehabilitation works on these sick b*****ds stretch their necks and then no colour creed or religion e

28 minutes ago, Deker said:

I still don't get it, if the advert read White English only it would be branded racist

Thats because as a white person you havent got a " particular protected characteristic" and before anyone asks I havent got a f***ing clue what it is only that nig nogs and paki types have got it

1 hour ago, ArchieHood said:

The reply.......

Thank you for your email regarding  advert 68268

This was placed by Creative Access as part of their work to improve the representation of BAME people in the UK media industry and is entirely legal.

These are not permanent jobs but trainee positions, and anyone completing them will have to apply for a job with the company in the normal way - they do not provide a shortcut. 

The Equality Act makes it clear that employers can take steps to help people with a particular protected characteristic overcome their disadvantage - for example, by offering internships or placements, and that they may encourage the participation of people with a particular protected characteristic in employment or training - for example, by reserving places on a training course. This role falls under these criteria and is therefore completely within the law as there is a well-documented lack of representation of BAME people in the UK's creative industries. 

Citizens Advice has a useful guide to the law in this area

We continue to post a wide range of jobs that are likely to be of interest to MPs staff.
--
From the Working for an MP office

that's a fecking scandal.......god only knows how that can be legal

17 hours ago, walshie said:

So did I and they were quick to reply that it was fully legal.

I was thinking they had homework done. Is it still ok if I'm looking for a labourer that I don't want black, Asian or ethnic because white men generally work harder.

4 hours ago, ollieollie said:

Sajid Javid, the future prime minister of the uk, and he’ll get there because he’s asian wether he’s right for the job or not

the rats have left and water has breached the hull

hes actually getting abuse by the labour party because of his stance against paki pedos, and dianne fatbut is his biggest critique because he said these sick pedophile asian men wont be getting away with that stuff on his watch. and fair play to him.  she said it will make attacks happen on asians because he brought it to light. the fat black b*****d. basically says it goes against the human rights of the abusers.

29 minutes ago, Lenmcharristar said:

hes actually getting abuse by the labour party because of his stance against paki pedos, and dianne fatbut is his biggest critique because he said these sick pedophile asian men wont be getting away with that stuff on his watch. and fair play to him.  she said it will make attacks happen on asians because he brought it to light. the fat black b*****d. basically says it goes against the human rights of the abusers.

I didn’t actually say he’s the wrong man for the job. Just that he will get to places just because he’s asian. He’s actually my local mp

59 minutes ago, Lenmcharristar said:

She’s basically saying don’t admit that Pakistani grooming gangs are an issue in case it leads to repurcussions

this is exactly what happened in Rotherham 

oxford etc 

cover it up

They dont learn 

• Like 1
5 hours ago, villaman said:

Lets go back in time when you could  call a spade a spade and not that many years ago 

What the fcuk has happened to this country  bowing down to all this PC stuff 

I'm with you there, the country seems full of people going out of their way to be shocked/distressed/offended/insulted/etc!

23 hours ago, ArchieHood said:

The Equality Act makes it clear that employers can take steps to help people with a particular protected characteristic overcome their disadvantage - for example, by offering internships or placements, and that they may encourage the participation of people with a particular protected characteristic in employment or training - for example, by reserving places on a training course. This role falls under these criteria and is therefore completely within the law as there is a well-documented lack of representation of BAME people in the UK's creative industries. 

This is how that reads out loud to me.

The Equality Act was a good intentioned piece of legislation designed to show positive steps to end discrimination in the workplace and in wider society. The irony of this legislation is that by outlining what a person of protected characteristic is it discriminates against a person with a non protected characteristic and completely undermines the purpose of it's own existence.

The fact that the sender of that email can type that up with a straight face and actually argue for it with the examples is up there with some of the daftest sh*t I've ever read on THL.

Edited by ChrisJones
Typo
  • Like 4
8 hours ago, ollieollie said:

I didn’t actually say he’s the wrong man for the job. Just that he will get to places just because he’s asian. He’s actually my local mp

you could be right, but hopefully hes trying to get the problem brought to light as it disgusts him as much as us, and he can also call them what every normal right minded person is thinking and get away with it. if more were like minded as him then gb wouldnt be in the shit state it is today

• Like 1