Jimmy and Sean didn't like it........................I do.

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

There you go matey.   The little Atlas bipod copy is not fantastic but it is good for £15   Phil   

Still early days but so far I am really liking it. I can confirm that it is accurate but there again I would have been seriously surprised had it not been after all it is a Weihrauch. My wife, Tr

If it anything like my old HW110 which I sold last night ,it will be a dream to shoot , very quiet , light weight , nice stock  good shot count , very accurate and will give the BSA ultra run for its

Posted Images

Why in god's name would you bring that into the equasion Mark............................small lightweight pcp Vs bloody heavy twangy thing. (kidding)

On a serious note however, no fear of me buying another heavy springer, just don't see the appeal.

Phil

• Like 2
  • Haha 1
2 hours ago, mark williams said:

Hope no one buys a Rat Works stage 4 tuned TRex HC MK3 .177  :rofl:

:snack:

Who the fcuk by one of them ,spend a fortune buying it then spend nearly the same on a tune ,just to shoot of sticks when a cheap smk  gun would do the same  :laugh::thumbs:

Only saying like

• Haha 2
3 minutes ago, villaman said:

Who the fcuk by one of them ,spend a fortune buying it then spend nearly the same on a tune ,just to shoot of sticks when a cheap smk  gun would do the same  :laugh::thumbs:

Only saying like

i think he shoots them with his shot gun

then leaves the shotty in the hide and puts one of his air rifles down

for the pic :yes:

atvbjimmy:thumbs::thumbs::thumbs:

and he is just as bad with the shotty as he still needs to freeze them to make the numbers look good :laugh:

• Haha 4
8 hours ago, bigmac 97kt said:

here we go again:fool:the photo

its getting embarrassing now Mark

atvbjimmy:thumbs::thumbs::thumbs:

:snack::laugh:

Apple juice and a little winding up for a giggle, that`s all.

Seems to have had the desired effect mind. :rofl:

8 hours ago, villaman said:

Only saying like

Feck me - that`s rich, coming from you.

Buys a recoiless air cannon/ pumpa doozer night vision that costs £ thousands and shoots nowt. :laugh:

Only saying like  :thumbs:

• Haha 1
2 hours ago, David.evans said:

Good job there's no gun shows coming up , there'd be pistols at dawn 

Atb lads ?

Now then you old bugger, where have you been hiding now you only shoot foxes.........................................

Phil

On ‎25‎/‎10‎/‎2018 at 00:18, philpot said:

Now then you old bugger, where have you been hiding now you only shoot foxes.........................................

Phil

Phil , how are you getting on with it , I am thinking about buying one as I have sold HW110 which I am missing now , like I always do when I sell guns :laugh: